aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Intro

1. Kuro_Death13
    Kuro_Death13
    Hey. . . I'm from the West Coast in Nevada.

I kinda got into a lil' bit BDSM from Bi no Isu and some rape yaoi, haven't been into too much yaoi lately. . . but I still love yaoi and the hard-core action it has.
  2. asphy_xiation
    asphy_xiation
    Hi~ I'm, well, from both Manila in the Philippines and a small province/suburb(?) a little outside of Xiamen, China. (I travel back and forth and have permanent residences in both places.) My first hardcore yaoi probably is Viewfinder by Ayano Yamane. I'm not really sure if the ones I've read prior to Viewfinder constitutes as Hardcore or not--maybe borderline hardcore--but I'm pretty sure Viewfinder's hardcore. Or somewhat hardcore, if you use Maki Murakami's Megamixes and GHDCs as basis for hardcore yaoi. I'm also a bit of a shota fan. *blush* It's a guilty pleasure and only for anime. I don't really condone real-life pedophilic/under-age (around 5-10 years) sexual activity. I recommend, hmm, all that I've mentioned above--maybe only read the Megamix and GHDC if you're fully prepared. And most shota works (e.g. Po-Ju) are also hardcore, if you like that stuff. Dr. Ten has some nice ones too found here (yaoi.ca: Dr. Ten Translation Project), but tread carefully 'cause Dr. Ten dabbles in shota and multi-partnered pairings. Hehe... I've read a lot more, but I can't, for the life of me, remember them right now. I'll come back some other time if I remember them, I guess.
  3. Kazoo
    Kazoo
    Hello everyone!

I am from Denmark - the flat, dull and cold country in Scandinavia.

I'm actually quite new to all this, and yaoi is a bit of a strange obession for me, since I'm not really into guys (I'm female, btw).. I've always been completely into yuri and shoujo-ai, but recently I discovered that reading/watching yaoi manga/anime actually intrigues me a lot and gets to me.
    So I've been into manga/anime for quite some time now, but have only just begun exploring the yaoi side (I was lured in by the cookie comment - where are they??)

Therfore I don't have any recommendations to speak of, since I actually joined this group to check out the hardcore stuff as well.

.... And I'm so gonna have to find a way to explain this to my girlfriend without her thinking I'm weird or disinterested in her (and I'm hoping I can convert her into "yaoinism" too and get her to do sexy roleplay someday, mwahahar - evil intentions!)

Anyway, thanks a bunch for creating this group - it might just open my eyes to a new world
  4. Rulca_XXX
    Rulca_XXX
    Hello

I'm from Ohio (U.S.A). I used to watch Buffy the Vampire Slayer when I was younger. It didn't take long before I realized I really wanted to see Spike and Xander make out. This lead to fanfiction which, mixed with my love of anime, eventually lead me to the path of hardcore yaoi (thank you 4chan).

I'm a female but I often joke with my sister that I'm really a gay man trapped in a woman's body. It's not a transgender thing or anything like that, I just feel more comfortable and at ease around gay/bi males. Also they do wonderful things for my libido.

Anyway...
    I just wanted to introduce myself and say hi.
  5. yaoilover0101
    yaoilover0101
    hello! i'm from Palembang, Indonesia! i know hardcore yaoi when i was randomly searching for yaoi mangas and i like it very much! too bad people around me don't feel the same. they, well, don't really like yaoi, so i have no one to talk about yaoi or hardcore in real life... that's too bad, huh...
  6. ItaChan
    ItaChan
    Hello! I'm from Texas, but I'm not a Texan. I'm originally from VA.

I would have to say my first "hardcore" yaoi was Golden Cain. I've read more hardcore manga since, but my first (and favorite) would have to be Golden Cain.

I recomment Golden Cain, Man's Best Friend, and the 'Seiryo University' series by Kasuto Tatsukawa.
  7. delicatepink
    delicatepink
    hello! I'm from arizona.
    my first hard yaoi experience was viewfinder after that I was hooked.
    I recommend hoshi no yakata, and hard core heart google them and you can find the scanlations.
  8. SipOnLemons
    SipOnLemons
    Ello. I'm actually from Seattle but now I'm in Maryland! Anywho, I was first introduced to yaoi through one of my best friends. I've been hooked ever since. I even started writing some of my own... which got me into a load of trouble with my mom.... The best hardcore yaoi I own is Seiryo University. But I digress, one yaoi I really like is Giocatore, Hokaku Keikaku I got from the group Blissful Sin. Love them very much.
  9. ThnksFrThMmrs
    ThnksFrThMmrs
    Yo. I'm from California, USA.

Let's see...my first introduction to yaoi (way back in the day) was Gravitation and then Kizuna was after that...

I recommend the mangas "Love Knot," "Nee, Sensei," "Awkward Silence," and "Brother X Brother." All can be found at mangatraders.com. ^^
  10. cobrasgun
    cobrasgun
    YO!!! I'm from malaysia. So i'm Asian. =D
    My first experiance with yaoi was with Junjou romantica which my friend recommended..xD
    I can't tell u my first yaoi manga cos i read so many i can't remember.... O////O
    i recommend mangas from Dr. Ten. I'm not sure bout the tittles cos i read somewhere that her mangas weren't scanlated..
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast