vincentiusferrer
    ~ Premiere!! ^^
    The Den is open for public, especially those who loves Suikoden.. ^^
  2. Isan
    Isan
    Sad that there's still no real news on Suiko 6 yet
  3. Yakizoba
    Yakizoba
    I'll be patient, before the news for Suiko V wasn't that big either... but it was great @__@ I can't wait. I heard rumors it "might" be on the Wii, but I doubt that, it'll be nice on the PS3... it'll give me a reason to own one LOL.
  4. Isan
    Isan
    Yeah it'd give me a reason to own mine too haha
    As long as they stay away from 360, it's fine with me
  5. yami_no_miko
    yami_no_miko
    Hiya, everyone ! Thanks for the invitation !
    I'm a big fan of Suiko (of course, after Final Fantasy, that is !), and especially the first, second and fifth ones !
    A Suiko on PS3 ... a dream come true ... would be even greater if Luc was a special guest ^_^ !
  6. vincentiusferrer
    vincentiusferrer
    Yay! Welcome minna-san!! ^^;;

@Yakizoba: yep.. I read that too on Suikosource.. Hyaaaaa~~~~ I cannot afford to buy those two consoles (Wii and PS3)..

@yami_no_miko: uh-huh.. that would be a good idea.. especially if Konami would "clarify" Luc's plot on it.. because, sadly.. there are some players who hate Luc since Suikoden III.. ><

Uh yeah... basic answer..! What do you guys like from Suikoden? ^^?
  7. Isan
    Isan
    I'm one of those who don't particularly like Luc
    Absolute fav chara for me is Tal as inane as that might be XD
    Other than that I have a big soft spot for Viktor and Flik <3
    Does SDS count? I love it XDD
    And naturally there's Georg~
    Lots of chara I like now that I think about it, most of them unusual I suppose too

I didn't finish playing the first one yet but If I had to place the games in my fav order without that one it would be 2>5>4>3

And what I really like in Suiko compared to the other big rpg series like say FF, it's the whole having your "base" thing. Where some of your SoD are actually useful in ways other than battles. And naturally, the fact that we have so many characters to choose from to form your party
    No need to be stuck with annoying girls if you don't want too
    Also I liked the fact that our fighting party was pretty big in all of them except 4 ¬_¬
    I liked that some characters together have combined attacks and I like that we can have support characters in our party too~
    When I started playing I never thought I'd like the war battles either and yet I found myself quickly enjoying the strategies we had to plan for them. Not to mention that some of our characters can actually die in those, something I never saw in any other game :o
    In short there isnt much I DON'T like in suiko series
    Unless we're talking about the 3rd one Absolute nightmare with the 3 heroes and story split 3 way, ugh. Of all the suiko, it's the only one I never played through more than the once and have no interest to do so
    And for me, the third one also had the least interesting characters with us
    It seems most fans didn't like the 4th one but I thought it was original even if the hero and story was a little bland. I liked the whole ship/we're like pirates thing

And of course, can't forget the bath scenes in all of them
  8. vincentiusferrer
    vincentiusferrer
    @Isan: Hyaaaa~~~ Why??

Ah.. Tal is also on my list.. ^^
    But.. as for me.. the most favorite one will be Ted.. ^^
    And I'll give the second place (to be shared) for Franz and Caesar.. XD

It is counted.. :P But.. Ah.. well.. I usually put SDS in Rune category, though.. ^^a

I finished them all.. in order: 2-1-4-3-5
    Oh well.. because I played Suiko2 first.. it makes me think that Suiko1 is bad.. (not the plot, but.. its graphic.. )
    I like Suiko3 for it's plot.. the Trinity system is somewhat boring, but I like Luc's entire scheme/plot/scenario.. (i.e. when he make Zexen and Grasslanders fight into each other.. XD)
    I went well with Suiko4.. It's kind of innovative because of those mushrooms.. ^^a But, I don't interested at all with the naval battle.. it's kinda monotonous..
    Suiko5 has a beautiful graphic, beautiful FMV, and beautiful ending.. (but a bad stats system.. LOL)
    I like it, but still.. Suiko2 is the best of all..

For the reason why I like Suikoden.. uh.. it's much more or less the same like Isan-san has said.. ^^

Above all of those.. I adore Suikoden's Runes (especially, True Runes) the most.. ^^
  9. yami_no_miko
    yami_no_miko
    Yay for Ted !! I love this character ! Especially with his cold atitude in Suiko 4 :-P !
    Third fav one after Luc and him would be Jowy from the 2 ... and Richard, the prince and Roy from the 5 <33 ! So cuuuuuute !

The 2 was my first one too, and that's why I love it so much ^_^ ! But the 1's graphics didn't make me cry : what most upsetted me was the fact that we couldn't run XD ! ... oh, and maybe the characters' icons during dialogues ...

... well, for the rest of the question, the reasons why I love Suiko are basically the same as Isan : various characters, no obligation of having bratty girls in your team, nice strategic wars, and the headquarter system (I loooove the kitchen garden <3 !) !

*sob* Suiko 3 was never realeased, here in France ... but I guesss it's better : knowing the end through the manga, I would certainly cry myself to death !
  10. vincentiusferrer
    vincentiusferrer
    @yami_no_miko:
    Ah.. yes.. I agree! Even though it's resolved with the Holy Rune.. I think it's not convenient enough that we couldn't run/dash by pressing a button only (without equipping a Rune.. *sighs*)

Hmmm.. I read the manga too.. But, I think that there's a slight difference between the game and the manga.. Whew.. But, I forgot what it was.. ^^a

*nod* Suiko 3 is extremely rare in Indonesia too.. I have to borrow my cousin's to play it.. Oh.. Poor Suikoden fans..
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast