aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Ookiku Furikabutte

1. inuwolfram
    inuwolfram
    It's times like these that I am happy to have addicted you to oofuri rei XD *oofuri group hurray!*
  2. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    YES YES YES YES YES OOFURI FOREVER!!!!!
  3. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    So, it looks like we won't get a second season ... such a bummer Ya know, I was initially attracted to this show b/c of the obvious slash, but then the sheer tension from the baseball games are what kept me on the edge of my seat during each episode.

But of course it's Abe x Mihashi that kept me coming back each time
  4. Isan
    Isan
    Well the special 26th episode is out by central anime so it looks like I'll have to clench my teeth and bear with it if I ever wanna see what it looks like
  5. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    Woohoo!!!! Gonna d/l it now ... wahh we need more people in this group!
  6. astridstarr00
    astridstarr00
    This series needs more lovin'!!!
  7. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    Yeah, like explicit outtakes of Mihashi and Abe in the shower ... oh wait, you meant it needs more FANS
  8. Isan
    Isan
    Where are all the oofuri lovers????
  9. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    I know, the thread used to be so active back when the episodes were still being subbed. How could everyone desert this awesome anime?? It's the most slashiest, sweetest show I've seen in years!
  10. inuwolfram
    inuwolfram
    nooo, I am still reading the manga, and just made my amv of tajima x hanai (I was geting desperate because I couldn't find a single one of that pairing XD)
    of course I love abe x mihashi <3<3<3<3 omg, that shower scene I was like "Is he gonna rape him???? Did ofuri became an oficial shonen ai???"
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast