aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Introduce yourself!

1. iampsyx
    iampsyx
    Hello! ^___^

What got you into yaoi?

Hmm...a dawdling interest in reading shoujo one boring day. There was Junjou Romantica staring at me from the computer screen, and the rest is history.

What got you into Kuroko no Basuke?
    I copied random anime from my cousin's pc and KnB was there.

Who is your favorite character in Kuroko no Basuke?
    That would be Kuroko!~ <3 Though I still like the GoM gang and Seirin's basketball team, I will forever love Kuroko. XD
  2. Sakura Saluja
    Sakura Saluja
    Hi!
    what got u into yaoi?
    me myswlf without noticing :33
    What got u into KnB?
    Bishies (specially, Kuroko)
    Who is ur fav char in KnB?
    Either Kuroko or Akashi (more Kuro~chan :33)
  3. Miamcaron
    Miamcaron
    Hello (ノ>▽<。)ノ

What to say ...

What got you into yaoi ?
    I always loved Anime , On the tv my bro was watching DBZ And i googled manga on internet . After i looked some pic and i have seen a anime who looked nice ... It was gravitation , So one of my first anime was yaoi (*≧▽≦)ノシ))

Hum ... Hum .. Next

What got you into Kuroko no BasUke ?
    I lov sport anime I loved the first ep , An because of the Bishies , so i followed the anime Looked at the parring yaoi manga ect ...

I love them all !
    The love triangle with AominexKagamixKuroko , The parring Takao and Megane-kun (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ , and the other
    Yeah , I'm like Akahito , Glass fetish.

Do you like Kuroko no basket ?

Do you love yaoi ?

So you're a fujoshi ?

Do you like MidorimaXTakao ?

You want some Fan service ?

Then ..
  4. rose1999
    rose1999
    I'm in high school and I don't exactly remember how I got into yaoi but now I'm totally addicted!
    When I first saw kuroko no basuke I thought it was interesting and after a while I started pairing the characters together.
    My favourite character is Kuroko!!!
    He's totally awesome. He doesn't really show his emotions but when he does everyone is mindblown! XD
  5. joelin
    joelin
    Haloooo i'ma newbie here
    and very first thing i did was joining this group lol

1. What got u into yaoi?
    - my friends led me into this beautiful world omg

2, What got u into kuroko no basuke?
    - Yaoi the best.<3 And sports manga is full of guys yohohoho
    Especially kuroko no basuke is just best treasure that ive found!!!!!!

3. What is ur favorite character?
    - I luv everyone but MIDORIMA AND TAKAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    *Nosebleed fountain* lol can't control myself

I love kuroko no basuke sooooooo muchyyyyy
    So happy to find this group lol <3
  6. KuroPhantom
    KuroPhantom
    Hello! I've just joined.
    I really love yaoi because... well, it's really good. I really like kind of bitter-sweet relationship.
    The reason I love Kuroko no Basuke... I love about friendship and inserted jokes XD
    My favorite character... is probably Akashi. I also like Kise, too. But for yaoi pairs, I prefer AkaKuro and KiseKuro.
    Anyway, Nice to meet you all! ^^

7. Bobarge
    Bobarge
    Great well despite the fact im a "Yaoi amateur" in Aarinfantasy I started shipping, anime, and yaoi quite early than expected

WHAT GOT YOU INTO YAOI?
    Uhm well... I was a big Sasusaku shipper back then so then I started imagining stuff like "What if Sakura was a guy or something?" Yeah and as you can see in my description I started with Yaoi in a very early age =U=``

WHAT GOT ME INTO KUROKO NO BASUKE?
    #1 I Like Sports anime
    #2 The gayness of em' all
    •3•

WHO IS YOUR FAVORITE KNB CHARACTER?
    My Top 5 (not in order):
    °Mitobe
    °Kagami
    °Imayoshi
    °Murachin
    °Kasamatsu

(Its hard typing using the phone gah :V)
  8. xjkpop
    xjkpop
    1. What got u into yaoi?
    - I have no idea actually, just kind of started watching it oneday and became hooked on it. I think the first thing I watched was Junjou Romantica.

2, What got u into kuroko no basuke?
    - all the hot guys

3. What is ur favorite character?
    - I like them all but if I had to pick favorites it would be Teppei Kiyoshi and Taiga Kagami. I just like big guys.
  9. ChikoChinatsu
    ChikoChinatsu
    Hii,well I kinda new in forum or stuff like this.So yoroshiku onegai shimasu~ Well I was pretty much otaku,and I join this forum cause I want to talk about yaoi stuff but don't have any people to talk.Well i Kinda keep this a secret from my family&friends cause it will make them dissapointed/maybe they will hate me
    What got you into yaoi?
    The first yaoi anime I watch is sekai-ichi hatsukoi but the one that make me hooked up is Junjou Romantica I don't know,it's just my heart start beating when I look at Usagi x Misaki XD.And once more from the manga Rutta to Kodama the story is just sweet,and the romance is just really my type XD

What got you into Kuroko no Basuke?
    I got this anime from my teacher XD amazing right? and well I don't really hate sport so i watch it,and it's really interesting the story,graphic,jokes,character,and all.And since i tell it to my friend,it become a big hit at my school,Iproud with it XD.and i join basketball club at my school and i get really hooked up in both real basket and the anime
    I love kise,kuroko,and akashi
    1.Kise,because he was handsome of course,and his copying skill was really make me go crazy,and because of his was of speaking like "Kurokocchi"/"Yoroshiku-ssu" and the other like that,i'm sure you understand.Idon't know why i just like it XD.I hoped he became real and i will fallen for him in an instant
    -w-
    2.Kuroko he's so cute kyaaaa,and he can be paired with all the kisedai(kiseki no sedai)+kagami,i mean paired in a yaoi way Xd
    3.Akashi well he's scary but cool at the same time,his haired become weird after get cut -3- but i love it when he's still at teikou.I mean outstanding in both achademic and athletic well who won't love that XD
  10. lillolo
    lillolo
    Hello everyone~~

I'm glad found this group.
    Hmm, i don't know what to say so i will just answer the 3 main questions.

What got you into yaoi?
    Well, i always have a soft spot for brothers relationship as in best buddies..yes between boys. And my childhood till now are full of CLAMP.
    We all know that CLAMP with all its BL hints But i still sticked with best buddies at that time until i discovered fanfic world.
    My innocent best buddies thought turning into shounen ai after reading a fanfic of my fav kpop idol buddies And vice versa Keep going to R18
    i read shounen ai since then.. I told myself i would only read words like in fanfic not yaoi manga bcs it felt wrong? Ok i was in denial.
    Whenever the shoai mangas which i read turn into more revealing and yaoi i would close it or skip..
    Then i found a really great fanfic R18.. curiosity killed the cat.. i read a yaoi manga after that and it turned out had a good plot, so welldone graphic and had a really great feeling to read.. i lost my last innocent wall? I forgot which tittle tho?

What got you into kuroko no basuke?
    My sister knew i like anime! And i was craving for good sports anime after slamdunk and pot, she gave me, i watched and i love it.

Who is your fav chara?
    Akashi Seijuurou! and his boyfie Kuroko Tetsuya? Yes i'm in akakuro squad!
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast