aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

AYANO YAMANE fans

1. cyber_cyber
    cyber_cyber
    I just printed guide of love, Ikoku, and some other manga. I think I'll wait until CS & VF complete, I'll print them. Maybe that time I can go to Jap or the USA and buy them myself. but I'm not sure.
    you guys know, I can't buy them from the Int, they will definitely be seized by the custom post. And I go right to the jail. ha ha ha.
  2. Chikaru
    Chikaru
    I know about the fact that she's sick but... Some say that it was just rumors to cover up the truth which I don't what it is. Something about her and her job. And the people around her. That's why I said the details were unclear... And wow! You printed them. I can't risk doing that. It will be bad enough if someone found it in my room...
  3. cyber_cyber
    cyber_cyber
    Of course, I'll be in danger if someone finds out, too. but it all depends on who is the finder? If it's my friends, never mind if she/he likes yaoi or not, I don't care. but if it's my parents, I'll be kicked out of the house. ^^.
    That's why I'm always in worry when I step out of my room.
    what do you mean by "something about her and her job"? was there any problem in her job? I love Asami's works, even though I don't like angst genre so much, I'm attracted to her works. ^^ I think I went too far away from our main subject: Yamane's works. ^^
    Sorry you guys.
  4. Chikaru
    Chikaru
    It's fine. I like her work too. Too bad that happens. And I've friends who found the printed doujinshi [given by my friend from the west side] 3 years ago and because of that, they're now hook too. Not my fault they like to er... mess my room for stuff. One of them is a member of this group. I wonder if she's reading this... Don't mind me but I quite like angst genre. Yup, love Yamane-sensei's work.
  5. cyber_cyber
    cyber_cyber
    @chikaru: your friends got yaoi from your room, and they became one of us, too? you're just too lucky, dear. I tried once, but failed bitterly. Most of my friends are against homo. you know, some of them are even homophobia.
    you like angst? I don't like it, but I don't dislike it, either. some of them are good, too. ^^
  6. axlyles
    axlyles
    I'm a newbie and I confess that it was Yamane that got me hooked into yaoi. Although I only have two of her wonderful series (still collecting them), I would love to see other works by this reality-check artist and master storyteller.
  7. Chikaru
    Chikaru
    >> cyber_cyber: Yup. One of them who's a member of this group [let's refer her as A] is a big fan of Yamane Ayano. Yay! Lucky me! Actually, I didn't plan to tell them but they found it so... All ends well. I've friends who are homophobia too... Yup, kinda like it. But, sometimes it might be a little extreme...

>> axlyles: Hi and welcome! Two series? What are they?
  8. cyber_cyber
    cyber_cyber
    @axlyles: welcome dear.
    @sommar: thanks for new pics.^^
    you guys, do you like the oneshots of Yamane-sensei? I love them a lot, but I found that many people don't like them. Why is that?
  9. cyber_cyber
    cyber_cyber
    have you guys had drama CD of View Finder yet?
  10. asahiprim
    asahiprim
    i'm new member. nice to meet you ,everyone^_^
Page 4 of 31 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast