aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

AYANO YAMANE fans

1. sommar
    sommar
    @ cyber_cyber - there's currently no other way to add pics to socialgroups but the gallery you can always add to. Don't know if there's a Yamane category though, maybe you can request it?
  2. chamorrican56
    chamorrican56
    so wait does that mean no more CS? ... im so confused ... this cant be happening
  3. sommar
    sommar
    that means no more Crimson Spell scanlations but we will still get raws of new chapters and summaries/translations ...
  4. Chikaru
    Chikaru
    >> sommar: Really?! That's so sad... That means I'll have to buy to read the continuation... *sigh* And I can't find it anywhere near here. Summaries and translation wouldn't be enough. Well, better than nothing.
  5. chamorrican56
    chamorrican56
    O___O ........... thats so wrong ....... *goes to her corner to mope [sp?]*
  6. cyber_cyber
    cyber_cyber
    wow, new pics again. Thanks a lot, sickmindofmine^^.
    @sommar: Can we still get the raw?*relieve*. I just worry I won't be able to read even the raw.
  7. sickmindofmine
    sickmindofmine
    I still have some more pics. I'll upload them later ^_^
  8. sommar
    sommar
    yup! raws have already been up for quite some time of the non scanlated chapters (scanlations were lagging as it was) and summaries of those can be found at the comm. Soon there will be a new crimsion chapter, the 22 I think... hoping for raws quick though. I love this series (and Havi more )
  9. cloudygreyeyes
    cloudygreyeyes
    Buon pomeriggio / Good afternoon ^__^
    In this days I'm in a Yoh x Fei ( or Fei x Yoh - ok, ok :P ) so I've done two fan art... Nothing special but I'd like to show to you ^__^ ... I you want, just click (I hope this is allowed here >.< )

BODY GUARD

DUE
  10. sickmindofmine
    sickmindofmine
    @cloudygreyeyes I really: like your Yoh in both fanart. Really cool! One thing tho, his leg in Due is a little bit disproportional. Aside from that, I really like your work ^_^
Page 16 of 31 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast