aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

AYANO YAMANE fans

1. Chikaru
    Chikaru
    >> Bay: I didn't find them in any LJ. Besides, LJ hates me. I found them somewhere else.

So, I read it and my reaction is: NO!!!!! CLIFFHANGERS AGAIN?! I know that it's expected but ARGH! Anyway, I thought Val would kiss Hal to break the spell. Too bad he didn't...
  2. cyber_cyber
    cyber_cyber
    @chika: admit that, you're envious of me.*big smirk*
    luckily, I got chap 15 just a while ago. ha ha ha.
    @Bay+Thief: Welcome you 2.^^.
  3. cyber_cyber
    cyber_cyber
    you guys, I've just realized how much I am silly. I kept asking you guys about A foreigner love affair, and complained that I didn't see its once. but just now, I found it, and I almost fell from my chair><. why didn't you guys tell me A foreigner love affair is the translated name of Ikoku Irokoi Romantan??????????????? hate you guys.
  4. cyber_cyber
    cyber_cyber
    I thought like you too, chika-chan. Wish that Yamane-sensei knew our feelings.><
    I read the next chaps (16, 17, 18), more exact, I just watched the images, cause I don't know Japanese^^.
    men, does anyone here know Jap? Can you translate, or at least, summarize those chaps' content?
  5. Bay
    Bay
    Thanks cyber! You're talking about CS chapters? In YA community are all the summaries.
  6. chamorrican56
    chamorrican56
    uwahh ... chap 15 ... out ... and gone ... from ..... site *sniffsniff*
  7. tina21
    tina21
    whoever wants the 15th chapter from CS i can give it....just PM me.....
  8. Chikaru
    Chikaru
    >> cyber_cyber: Not envious... And someone did explain about that foreign love affair thing. Oh. you hate us now? I can read a little bit of Japanese and it'll be good if there's furigana for the kanji. I've problems with kanji. But, I never want to read the raw because it'll spoil the mood of 'killing me'. Yup, the cliffhangers kill me in a way...
  9. tina21
    tina21
    i heard that the 4th volume of VF is going to be published in english....that's true...?
    'cos i haven't seen any pre-orders on online shops
  10. sommar
    sommar
    @ tina21 - where did you hear that? last I heard BB where still in trouble and Libre is still not willing to let anyone license it because of the legal troubles... I soooo hope I'm wrong though!
Page 13 of 31 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast