aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Favourite Manga!

1. Taiki
    Taiki
    whats ur fav manga by Junko sensei and why?
    for me it wud be konbini kun…
  2. Kawa23
    Kawa23
    Konbini-kun is my favourite Junko manga as well! It's really cute and sweet ;w;
  3. Taiki
    Taiki
    ikr ;A; its so great to read, i cud read it again and again!….
    i read this new one of her's 'Under the Umbrella,with You' :3 thats pretty good aswell…
    but i still like konbini kun the most *O*
  4. animelover79
    animelover79
    My favorites manga is Kimi Note and Star-like Words >.< those two are my favorite!!!!
  5. Skyfire
    Skyfire
    I am following Star-like Words at the moment. I love how adorable the characters are! ^^
    Kasa no Shita Futari was also good, but it had the most brutal cliff hangers I've ever seen.

6. rubyolp
    rubyolp
    can't fine the favorite ..just like them all . The stories are all interesting not cliche stuff
  7. kevinearthson
    kevinearthson
    If you twisted my arm to decide, I think I'd have to say that Konbini-kun is my favorite, although Star-like Words is a close second. And Kimi Note, Kasa no Shita, Futari, and Abarenbou Kareshi come in as close thirds, lol. Because everything she puts out is too good!!! But has she come out with anything other than those? I've been trying to figure out whether she has a website or if there is a complete listing of all of her projects anywhere. And I know it's a long shot, but do you know if anything of hers has come out in English?
  8. Garyvdh241
    Garyvdh241
    Junko's works are just to die for~! Hahaha, my favorites would have to be Star-like Words and Kimi Note. The way she captures those cute faces are just -awesomeness...
  9. punyuusan
    punyuusan
    the amount of feels i had reading konbini-kun & recipe no oujisama.. im all like in front of my laptop.....i just love how awkward they are with each other first and then they become all cute and intimate XD they are so adorable~ //nosebleeds
  10. punyuusan
    punyuusan
    the amount of feels i had reading konbini-kun & recipe no oujisama.. im all like in front of my laptop.....i just love how awkward they are with each other first and then they become all cute and intimate XD they are so adorable~ //nosebleeds
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast