aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

The Other Starfighter Characters

1. meryvamp
    meryvamp
    So let's not forget the other Starfighter characters besides Cain and Abel....

Here are the ones that have appeared in Chapter one and two so far:
    (if I miss any, please feel free to add them)

Praxis: First appears in Chapter one p. 14 during the battle scene in which Cain and Abel save Praxis. Again chap. 2 p. 20

Deimos: Chapter two p. 22 during the conversation with Abel and Praxis, which he overhears.

Porthos: Chapter two p. 13 with another navigator who antagonizes Abel. Porthos doesn't speak, but I think he might have a part coming up?

Commander Bering: Chapter one p. 46. You see him vaguely in the beginning but see him more clearly at the end, when he speaks to Cain about his mission.

Commander Cook: Chapter two p. 34 during the briefing about the Colterons and going on the offensive.

Mother: Chapter two p. 36 when Commander Cook mentions her during the briefing. We don't know much about her yet.

Vicks: Chapter two p. 49 after Praxis and Cain's fight. Vicks and a rather large man enter a code into the restricted area panel. Vicks does not appear to be either a navigator or a fighter by the clothing he wears. ???

Questions:

1) So, which character besides Cain and/or Abel is your favorite so far?
    2) Who do you want that character to end up with?
    3) What is it about character that you like or interests you? (i.e. why did you choose them)

.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ..............................

My Answer:

1) Praxis
    2) I can't say cuz I'm writing a fanfic about it I hope to post it soon for you guys!

3) Why? Well, he can face off against Cain and look damn good doing it!
    Plus, there is something super mysterious about him with his whole wounded eye thing going on
  2. CrimsonCross
    CrimsonCross
    1) Deimos
    2) Just being really slash here cause I like him with Cain but I want Abel to be with Cain and so I want to see Deimos and Praxis, I just think it would be hot....XD
    3) When he attacked Cain and hugged him close and then when he was thrown to the floor and went into the fetal position. It was so cute.
  3. Aozi
    Aozi
    Praxis

...anybody, at this point. I just want some hint that he's not just going to appear as a background character.

3) What is it about character that you like or interests you? (i.e. why did you choose them)
    His nose. No, seriously. I have a slight obsession with aquiline noses and his is just magnificent. And here's my fanart to that particular part of his anatomy!
  4. Avinacode101
    Avinacode101
    Deimos

...Praxis. Weird, I know. xD

3) What is it about character that you like or interests you?
    I just love his quiet creeping around and his dynamic with Cain. x3
  5. MysteryGreenTea
    MysteryGreenTea
    KEELER

ENCKE

Both Keeler and Encke, I like--no, love them because they are precious jewels whom are too divine for my mortal, unworthy eyes to gaze upon.
  6. AngelUriel
    AngelUriel
    Deimos

Cain! ....but only temporarily because Cain has to be with Abel....or maybe all three of them should get together

I agree with Avinacode101 on this. He is so awesomely creepy and has a great back and forth with Cain.
    Demios is a total doormat but in a fight he seems to be all rouge and can totally protect himself. But When it comes to someone he wants....They can have there way with him...