aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Favourite Character

1. Kittsune
    Kittsune
    Simple question! ^^ Which of the cast are your favourites? Maybe rather than the obvious ones you like Bobby? Or maybe you're a bit of an Alastair fan?

Personally I'm an eternal Dean fangirl!
  2. mommidono
    mommidono
    I can't wait for the season 6 dvd box set!
    For me it would need to be a list... but the top of the list is Dean (of course ), then John Winchester, Sam, Crowley, Castiel, and Gabriel/Loki
  3. elomelo
    elomelo
    Well I've always loved Dean but Cas unf. Especially Dean/Cas. OTP I swear Gravelly voice, five o'clock shadow, profound bonds. Yum yum.
  4. REM and the IRS
    REM and the IRS
    Dean. Forever. That man is worthy of a hnngg~
    Next would be Gabriel, he's such a card. C:

I'm so glad that this group is here. *hearts for you guys* No one I know in real life watches the show, so it's hard to fangirl about it without people looking at me funny. :c
  5. Bishojo
    Bishojo
    For me it's all about Dean in first place he just has everything that I like ;D
    And then comes Gabriel
  6. Kabuki
    Kabuki
    A Supernatural group! Awesome! XD My favorite show EVER but sadly, I can't find anyone else that likes it, let alone even KNOWS about it where I'm from TT.TT

I liked Sam in the first season, but season 2 until now I've become a Dean fangirl And I absolutely love Cas (and if he turns evil in season 7, I'll prolly cry, cuz evil Cas is just not cool).

And I love the Impala. I probably love that car as much as I love Dean XD
  7. Rezoria
    Rezoria
    Sooo happy I found this group! I have people in real life that watch the show with me, but it's always nice to have more people to fangirl with!

Like many others here I'm a Dean girl all the way. My hair is even cut close to his right now...>///<
  8. Hypnotica
    Hypnotica
    Dean. He's just... perfect. *W* Cas comes second. Who can't resist a huggy bear like him? <3
  9. LunaticCrow21
    LunaticCrow21
    I really love all the characters, but if I was kidnapped and I had to say one favourite to be let go I'd probably say Castiel... and Dean... and Crowley... and Bobby... Okay, just Cas >.<
  10. iceglisten
    iceglisten
    I absolutely adore the Winchesters and Cas. My favourite is probably Sam though and favourite side characters? I loved Ava and Charlie Bradbury!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast