aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

WritersClub!

1. xangraneko
    xangraneko
    Hello, everyone~!

I've been writing fanfiction for a long time now, almost 98% of them are BL even if it's hinted. I admit despite that I've been writing fic for so long for yaoi/shounen-ai pairs, I've yet to actually write a full-blown NC-17 scene without feeling ridiculous. ^^; Hahaha.
  2. craigorton
    craigorton
    Hello everyone, I'm a published author (Currently awaiting approval to post in the Independent creators thread to introduce you all to my work) However; i believe that being published doesn't make me an excellent writer it just means someone has to correct everything i do so i look good! :') I look forward to reading your works! I ADORE fanfiction :3
  3. ertdax212
    ertdax212
    Hello, minna~

I've been writing for original visual novels. You can find me in Facebook (Dearsoul Visual page). You can say I'll go for yaoi, yuri, and straight. So, don't be too shocked or something like that. I'm fine with those kinds romance. I often write poems and song lyrics... Well, this year, there's a project of "Leodetable Institute" (Original BL Visual Novel). You can find its summary and its update in my page (Facebook)

Nice to meet you all~

-erdaenos
  4. Galanos
    Galanos
    I once worked half time while living on a farm in Wisconsin and subsisted on $5 a month. But since I wanted to become a lawyer, I also needed to study and prepare a medical residency personal statement editing . Farm work was rewarding. My pay increased from five dollars to twelve. And I was able to attend two universities concurrently
Page 44 of 44 FirstFirst ... 34424344