Seirin won Shutoku!

Kagami's smile is just too adorable!

The lazy Aomine!

Introducing Momoi!

Aomine being a jerk!

The next preview, Aomine vs Kagami!

Kuroko, dying??

Here comes No.2!

Just some spam of today's episode! I'm really happy that Aominecchi came out! Anyone just like me, can't wait for the next episode?! I've already read the manga so i sort of know what will be going on. I get so high seeing Aomine and he is so funny (to me)? His voice totally suits him and i love all the Kuroko no Basuke's voice actor! Momoi came out today too, she's really pretty and i can't wait for her to interact with Kuroko (i mean i don't like it but....?). I also can't wait for Aomine and Kagami's battle! Share your thoughts and feelings about today's episode here!
  2. Nouche
    Nouche
    me neither..want to have that episode now °^°
    other than that i didn´t have time to read the manga till now, but i´m planning to
    don´t think that kuroko is dying..or maybe the life guard didn´t notice him because of his lack of presence? XDDD

i felt sorry for midorima though... as he stood there all alone in the rain, he kinda grew to me with those last episodes ^w^
    somehow i end up always rooting for kurokos opponents have to pet those lost lil sad puppys XD
    i come to like hyuga more and more too.. he´s so funny and got a pretty great personality... switchwise XDDDD
    even kagami´s afraid of him XDDD

but same here..found really amazing pics of all the characters and i like your gifs ......so i want to see them soon *w*
  3. Lynnee
    Lynnee
    They're actually not my gif, just some of the gif i've found on the net! Sorry for the misunderstanding!
    Well i can't expose much because you have yet to read the manga~
    I felt sorry for Midorima too but i'm starting to love him more and more, i really like characters with tsundere because in real life, i have a little bit of tsundere personality~ I also love how he is crazy about the horoscope reading xD
    Other than the Generation of Miracles and Kagami, i like Mitobe! My friends always make fun of Koganei's face so i'm starting to like him more and more. You know his face always brings laughter!
    All i want now is Aomine! I really can't wait for him to have more air time. In the past, i can only repeat the OP to see how he will look like in the anime, not i can just watch the recent episode (episode 13) and Aomine will be there!
    Can't waittttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt!!