aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Poems and Shorts!

1. MarieLoveless87
    MarieLoveless87
    I noticed there was no conversation going on about poems or short stories, so I thought I would start one. Here you can share poems or shorts of any kind, it does not have to be specifically yaoi (though that would be nice) and if it has any blood, gore, sexual senarios then at least put a warning because some of us might not like that (though I have no objections :P). Also, I was hoping this would be a good way to give feedback to writers who need it. So, I hope all goes well
  2. TearForTat
    TearForTat
    (18+ in some areas.. read with caution.. or arousal ;P)

I'm 22, and I've always been intrigued by the idea of a darker yaoi, even more so then Ai No Kusabi. We've all seen the kawaii yaoi's/ shounen-ai that often times feel a bit repetitive. So when I was about 16-17, I created my own yaoi story called "Blood Beats". The title played on the idea of the blood pumping to the sound of music and also to the abuse the main char. receives throughout the story. It's about a 19yr old boy who was orphaned as a child and is now a prostitute/drug addict (only pot ;P) who's life is turned right-side up after a tragic accident which occurred after a drunken night at the bar, and a mysterious stranger with snow white hair (an angel from outer space)...there is also some other small characters like "Gramma" (an old pervy lady/drug dealer who has watched out for the main char. since a young age) whom I loved writing for.. that char. made me smile and it was my impression of a fan-girl turned 60 lol.

(basic summary)

Basically the story began with dancing and drinking with his BF of about 1yr. Stumbling into a taxi and riding home. They started to fool around, his bf went down on him, he spots the strangers' eyes just as he's about to blow. at the same time the taxi driver peeks in his rear view mirror freaks out and hits the breaks, the two guys are thrown to the divider between the seats, The main character ,still cumming down his bf's throat, passes out with a concussion. Wakes up in the hospital to find that he had killed his BF with his own juices. Hours later, after crying and cursing himself, he returns home.. smokes.. then turns on the tv. Its the 9pm news and they are covering the accident that just happened the night before... Curiously, he spots the stranger striding into the frame of the camera behind the reporter.. the stranger turns toward the reporter and looks into the camera.. as if he is looking right at the guy.. at least, thats what the guy thought.. he freaks out and turns the t.v off.. but feels a certain attraction for the stranger. Unnerved, he goes to Grammas' house for comfort and a to re-up his supply of weed. Once he feels comfortable enough to work he takes a call from one of his clients. The client has always been flaccid and passive so he thought he could handle it, however, this time the client was on something and wanted to try some bondage. The client goes too far and begins to severely choke him, and just as he's about to black out, he thinks he see's the stranger burst through the window pane.. only this time.. With Black Wings & White tips!! ....

Unfortunately, I misplaced my only hard copy of my story so I could never finish it ... I would like to know your opinions on my story.. maybe it will give me the strength to take up my writing again
  3. Galanos
    Galanos
    Outstanding writing. I enjoy reading works on related issues and this genre of literature. It aids in my writing development. I don't know how to properly recommendation letter writing service , which I'm now working on. It's important to me because it will determine how I will be employed in the future. However, I'm unsure of how to effectively emphasize my advantages so that the commission will take me seriously. I decided to use a residency personal statement editing service as a result. I'm hoping this will enable me to receive a competitive offer.
  4. donnahardings
    donnahardings
    Hey students! This essay writing service was absolutely amazing! Writers from essayusa were highly skilled and provided me with excellent papers. The customer service was also great, they were very responsive and accommodating. The prices were very affordable and the delivery times were fast. I definitely recommend this service!
  5. MitchellJacobs
    MitchellJacobs
    A trustworthy cleaning service creates a safe haven for homeowners, where they can confidently delegate house cleaning service Guelph tasks and maintain their privacy.
  6. fiwab
    fiwab
    Ice cream's sweetness is a universal source of pleasure. Its rich and creamy texture, combined with a wide array of cookingflavour, caters to a vast range of taste preferences.