aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

xxxHolic

1. Nishiko
    Nishiko
    Hey does anyone know if there is going to be any new episodes after Adayume?
  2. Dataxia
    Dataxia
    I don't think so. I'm not really great with keeping up with anime. Though, I know the manga has finished so the anime should either be done or ending shortly. Hope that helps.

Also, check google. It knows everything!
  3. Nishiko
    Nishiko
    Thanks for your help!
  4. Hinodechan
    Hinodechan
    xxxholic has finished...sorry...that was all ^^ do you like the ending?
  5. Nishiko
    Nishiko
    It's finished?! Aw...that sucks. I did like the ending. Adayume is my favorite episode of the Rou.
  6. Dataxia
    Dataxia
    xxxHolic was a good series in general. They should have put more thought into it, like they did in TRC. That wasy it could have lasted longer and cleared up a few things. I really miss that manga.
  7. Nishiko
    Nishiko
    I would definitely buy the DVD set if I ever saw it in a store. I once went to an anime store and I saw the DVD but it made me so sad at the time because I didn't have enough money to buy it and that was the last time that I could go to that store.... I want the DVD set so much!
  8. Dataxia
    Dataxia
    You could probably order it online from a really cheap store. That's what I do most of the time.
  9. Nishiko
    Nishiko
    I don't like to order things online it just makes me nervous. Though while I was at the anime store I did buy xxxHolic vol. 17! I treasure it so much along with my other anime DVDs that I have! xxxHolic was also the first manga that I ever bought! Do you own any mangas?