aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Hardest Pairing To Write?

1. PurpleLightningDeathAngel
    PurpleLightningDeathAngel
    Has anyone else noticed that while some pairings come very easily, others don't? Some personalities clash so much that it makes romance hard...what is the most difficult pairing you have ever written? And why? I guess this could go for original characters too, but I don't know why you would invent people that don't mesh well...

Anyway, the hardest pairing I ever tried to pull off (and failed miserably, I might add) was a HieixKuwabara fic that my friend requested...I mean, those two just...fight all the time, and not in a way that could turn towards romance. Plus, Kuwabara is dumber than a box of rocks in my opinion, and it is hard for me to write decent inner monologues and witty enough banter to keep the reader interested with characters who aren't exactly the brightest bulbs in the box.
  2. Ameko
    Ameko
    Kuwabara does his best though. From what I remember in the show, what he lacks in brains he makes up for in loyalty. Since Kuwabara isn't much of a wordy guy, maybe you could express what he feels through his actions...
    For me, some of my original characters I try to nudge together, but if their personalities clash, I just stop trying. 'Okay, they didn't work out- the show must go on!'
    Anyways, I would have to say that the most difficult pairing I have ever written is my main character and his love interest. This isn't because they lack chemistry (trust me, there's chemistry) but because it took them so long for their relationship to develop. My main character had issues trusting men, while his love interest was raised in a strict society that have really harsh penalties for homosexual behavior. Trust me, as fun as it was writing their interactions, their relationship was A LOT of work... but it was worth it.
    My main point is, if your heart isn't into the pairing, then you've already lost half the battle. If you find a way to write the story that you will enjoy it, then the readers will to.
  3. HatedLove6
    HatedLove6
    To me, any pairing, whether it be original or fanfiction, that has the same kind of personality is hard to write. Yeah, they have similar qualities, so the romance should come easy, but it's hard to keep the readers interested. It becomes predictable, especially when they agree to each other on everything. To be honest I would rather write about a couple that argues about everything, it at least makes it interesting.
  4. Galanos
    Galanos
    Being hired as a lecturer at this university is undoubtedly a wonderful accomplishment. I appreciate you going into such detail about what is needed to apply for this position. I think it's crucial to finish the application completely. Is it not? I recently needed a personal statement fellowships so of course I asked for assistance. You won't believe this, but I received a decent discount. It made me really delighted. However, the most important element for me is that my content was maximum tailored to meet my needs as a consequence. Now I can confidently state that this company's experts create original documentation from scratch. It's secure.
  5. assuredlily
    assuredlily
    I believe more players = harder? My thought being you go through the deck more quickly and have the cards spread out farther between more players slope unblocked.
  6. donnahardings
    donnahardings
    Guys, if you need term papers for sale online then the authors of this essay writing service are very knowledgeable and experienced. They provide customized solutions for each student's essay requirements. I have used this essay writing service before and I can say that they are very reliable and provide quality work.
  7. ickinsonron
    ickinsonron
    Whether it's fanfiction or original content, I find it challenging to construct pairings when the characters share similar personalities. Their similarities make the romance seem effortless, but holding readers' attention is no picnic. When they always find common ground, it becomes monotonous. Since it adds drama, I'd rather write about a couple that bickers over everything.

geometry dash
  8. muffinpurpur
    muffinpurpur
    The love story between two people is built from understanding. We tolerate each other and learn how to change ourselves to suit the other person
    x trench run
  9. glenny
    glenny
    Yes, I know very well how difficult it is to write academic papers and it can be time consuming. Especially for you, we have written a useful blog about researching and writing various academic papers. Use this guide and soon you will learn to write brilliant academic texts that can impress even the most demanding teacher.