aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Loveless

1. Yukinarisa
    Yukinarisa
    I'm a new member toooo! =)
    I have to say: I just love the ears! It's sooo cute!
  2. runes
    runes
    I really wanna see more of Semei's possessiveness, its awesome
  3. TieriaErde
    TieriaErde
    OMG! If Soubi took Ritsuka's ears, 1)IT'd BE AMAZING and 2) It's about time. lmao
  4. Vandriel
    Vandriel
    There'd be alot of things I would want to see Soubi do >//> And Ritsuka. <<
  5. DemonChildren
    DemonChildren
    I currently have volumes 1-7 working on getting volume 8, so far ai love it adn cant wait to read all of it! ^^ I soooo love Loveless
  6. Xkirara619x
    Xkirara619x
    hey everyone i made a fan fiction its in the 18+ section :3 look for it (typing up chapters 2~4 atm
  7. frano
    frano
    Hello to the new members. and thanks Kira-chan for the fiction.
  8. kellymariax
    kellymariax
    hi! i'm new to the forum but I LOVE LOVE LOVE loveless. I'm actually debating on whether to get the loveless butterfly and a quote tattoo'd on my feet

ps. i also want to see Soubi take Ritsuka's ears. I am sure I would nosebleed XD

xoxo
  9. kik
    kik
    I think I'd be sad when Ritsuka lost his ears.....
    How ever I'd like to give Soubi his back, so Risuka can take them away himself!!!<3

I've been a Loveless fan sense it first came out, but as the volumes slowed down I looked else where... I've found Kuroshitshiji almost fitting into the Loveless shaped hole in my life XD

As far as Taking Ritsuka's ears go there is TONS of Doujin based around that and fanfiction as well, how ever no one would be able to deliver it quite like Kouga-san would, so I'm happy waiting for the plot holes to fill out and the questions to have an answer! <3
  10. Sessinara
    Sessinara
    Hi there.^^ I'm new here.

I think it would be awsome to see.^^ but I personally think he would not be as cute as he's now...
Page 43 of 43 FirstFirst ... 33414243