aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Some Yaoi Poems to Share

1. Dada
    Dada
    This are some poems with some Yaoi and sadistic thigns in it n.nU that I've written in some fics, I hope you liked! n.n
  2. Dada
    Dada
    ...Crack me in pieces...
    ...Make me yours...
    ...Broke me, punish me, destroy me...
    ...Make yell and moan...
    ...Make me suffer...
    ...Make me cry...
    ...Rip all my existence...
    ...And take me again...
    ...With all your strenght, drown in desire...
    ...Be one with me...
    ...Turn me into nothing...
    ...Make me mad...
    ...Make me throb...
    ...Let me die in pain and pleassure...
    ...Stronger and rude...
    ...With all your soul...
    ...Burn my flesh...
    ...Devour my heart also devour my lips...
    ...Face me, humiliate me...
    ...Hold me closer to you...
    ...Finish with my life...
    ...Kill me inside of me...
    ...And with a last breath...
    ...Pulling away my last sound...
    ...Crack me in pieces...
    By Dada n.n
  3. attributecola
    attributecola
    I appreciate your fantastic post. Thank you for sharing this post; it made me pleased to read it. I frequently read the shorter essays and explain the authors' motivations, as I did with this one.

five nights at freddy's
  4. MichaelSaye
    MichaelSaye
    Illuminated pathways that create a dreamy atmosphere choose white and pale-colored flowers that shine in the moonlight. Incorporate reflective solo stove grate cover surfaces like mirrors or water features to amplify the celestial ambiance.
  5. dycyv
    dycyv
    Customer reviews and testimonials can influence the reputation and success of supplement manufacturers. Exploring real-life examples of supplement manufacturing companies that have garnered a loyal customer base due to positive feedback.
  6. assuredlily
    assuredlily
    Eli stirred, stretching his arms over his head and arching his back. He heard his spine let out small pops as his joints cracked. He felt a slight soreness and only up his lower back was more tender than usual.
  7. Massatebnu
    Massatebnu
    I regularly engage in the analysis of concise pieces, wherein I elucidate the underlying drift boss motivations of the authors, as I have done with the present piece.
  8. sharonfrankklin
    sharonfrankklin
    Perhaps the most prominent advantage Flum Vape is their convenience. Disposable vape Products bundles come pre-packaged and pre-filled with e-liquid, eliminating the need for any additional accessories or maintenance. This convenience makes them ideal for both beginners and experienced vapers who want a hassle-free experience.