aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

General Discussion

1. MegaMaz
    MegaMaz
    EDIT: Since you people are doing it anyways, ANY AND ALL DISCUSSION ALLOWED!!! I'm not limiting subjects of discussion, although talk of SenBasa is greatly encouraged...

Here's where we can fangirl on the recent eps or series, or gamers (this is primarily for the anime but it did start out as a game so...) can just talk about the ins and outs of the Sengoku Basara games, the recent releases, possible future releases...

...or damn near anything else, so long as it's anime/manga/games/cds/japan related. But this is mostly for SenBasa.
  2. ahgreg
    ahgreg
    Thanks for the invite!

I definitely love the games MUCH MORE than the anime. Favorite character to use is definitely Nouhime (trigger happy spam time!!!!!). Kenshin and Masamune aren't bad to use also
  3. Delques
    Delques
    Masamuneeee~ I pretty much have an addiction for the one eyed Dragon

Oh and I was the one who told Mega bout you greg-nii ^^
  4. marly
    marly
    Wow you did it thank for the invite! Date for ever
  5. ahgreg
    ahgreg
    Someone invite xyuuki!
  6. viveila
    viveila
    I didn't play Sengoku Basara games. I know Yukimura and Masamune because I played Samurai Warriors games.

Thank you for the invite I love Masamune and Kojurou. They are so cool We need more Kojuro X Masamune fics and pics .
  7. MegaMaz
    MegaMaz
    I got a lot of Kojuurou and Masamune on my comp, not to mention a little Sarutobi, but someone's going to have to step up with Yukimura, Nouhime and any others that people might like... I'm sooo prejudiced...

I want to buy the games, but I have neither the mod chip or the money to import right now...

@ahgreg: I'll go ahead and invited xyuuki right away, if it hasn't already been done! :goes off:
  8. MegaMaz
    MegaMaz
    Oh, and Motonouri, Motochika, Keiji...oh, I need to expand my options...
  9. SnowMiyu
    SnowMiyu
    Thankies for the invite! >3<
    I don't play the game because game consoles aren't allowed in the house. (poor me.. T^T ) I only watch the first few episodes so far, and gyahh~~ Masamumeee~~~
    *melts through hearing Nakai Kazuya's voice* <333
  10. MegaMaz
    MegaMaz
    I absolutely love Nakai Kazuya's voice! :melts in a pile of goo with you: It's actually what turned me to the series in the first place. Someone mentioned it, I took a peek, and fell in love at the first line of the series.

"Are you ready, guys?!" Then it became about all about Masamune, and not so much Nakai, but still...

You know you have it bad for a voice actor's voice when you can identify it in a stupid Worker A role. It was an episode of GunxSword, I believe and Nakai was, indeed, playing the role of Worker A...I was all then I resigned myself to my first ever voice actor obsession...
Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast