aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Conventions...anyone?!

1. CryChicken
    CryChicken
    Nope, I probably can't go at all. Some key users were called in to work on that Saturday due to a system overhaul at our company. We usually don't work on the weekends but it's to test stuff without interfering with the daily work flow. It's too much of a hassle to go there on Sunday, I guess...
  2. Stecher
    Stecher
    but....
    i hoped for seeing you in person...
  3. CryChicken
    CryChicken
    I'm not that interesting irl, I'm just an average Asian woman, haha. XD
  4. Stecher
    Stecher
    *_* aaaassssssiiiiiaaaaaaa
    *hides drooling*

yeah but it would have been funny to talk to you xD
    or at least seeing you once XD
  5. melon321
    melon321
    LOL Stecher. You know what this calls for? *STUFFS BREAD IN UR MOUTH* Fixed. No need to thank me chicken <3

Rawr.. something on topic: I don't think there are any conventions here xD. I would need to get to the bigger cities I guess :c
  6. Hudbroza
    Hudbroza
    A new working-friend of a friend has come from Sweden. He was a convention-orga, even etablished the "XY"(don't aks me)-con there, I think. But I really wonder if this con's still alive as he now works in Austria...
    I sooo thought: What? Why can't he stay there and melon comes back (He's a nice guy, though ^^)
    But it still depends... if traveling to the big cities is hard over there, I guess you won't see the Swedish Conventions. ^^
  7. melon321
    melon321
    Ah ic o: .. well he probably delegated the work before leaving xD

Is he gonna stay there? Haha :3
    Can get there by car or by train, but the question is more about the time xD
  8. Stecher
    Stecher
    Anyone of you on Japancity?
  9. LC84DD
    LC84DD
    if there is a con in austria pls say so =)
  10. melon321
    melon321
    this friday-sunday theres gonna be aninite if u wanna go 8D
    i will be busy at that time xD
Page 37 of 37 FirstFirst ... 27353637