aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

The shy/thinkers club:)

1. Lent
    Lent
    By the title alone I knew this was a group that my dear kumakun opened.

Love this group, and while I'm not too shy on Aarin, I am kind of shy in real life.
  2. schetenei
    schetenei
    Hmmm... I can think...Plus I'm really bad/cold with words, so IRL, I prefer to shut up instead of saying something wrong. Sometimes it's better to do the same here too though
  3. AlishaCatherine
    AlishaCatherine
    Hello fellow shy, thinking people! I hope this is the beginning to some deep conversations
  4. makiyuki
    makiyuki
    I am not really shy; however I often like a quiet place to think and reflect. In real life, I tend to prefer a small group of friends and I get quiet in a large noisy group. Here on Aarin, I am more outgoing...but I think that is because the people are nice.
  5. unsteady
    unsteady
    Am I late to the party? Thanks for making this club Kumakun. I'm glad to be among other shy thinkers...although we can't be that shy or there won't be much going on here!
  6. makiyuki
    makiyuki
    @ Mifeman I think it is normal to be nervous or anxious when exposing your thoughts and feelings to others. There are a number of theads I lurk in because I am not sure that someone might laugh at me. Now laughing with me is okay though. Sometimes I may over think the situation and can be too sensitive about something that was said
  7. unsteady
    unsteady
    I have also been in threads where I want to say something and even start to type it out, but then change my mind. Another thing is with online communication you sometimes can't tell if something was said tongue in cheek, as a joke, misinterpret it and take it badly.
  8. Mifeman
    Mifeman
    @makiyuki: Thanks for your words... As always you can phrase very well what i was thinking, but wasn't able to write.

@unsteady: I've done that too!!! Write a huge post and then not posting it. Being behind a computer might make you more open than you'd normally be, but the reverse of it, is you can't see the other person expression or hear the voice when she is replying and i've seen some misunderstandings because of that. I try my best to use smilies and "actions" to let know my intention when i'm writting something. But i don't know if i'm always successful.
  9. Nnoilalala
    Nnoilalala
    Unsteady~ yeah, that's my problem too.. I'm kinda blunt and even in real life it sounds rude sometimes, even if I don't mean to, but I think then I'm forgiven, in a forum I think I wouldn't be
  10. inabee
    inabee
    Hello! I just joined this shy thinkers club! thank you for opening this club, kumakun!
    I'm usually shy in real life and sometimes online too. so I hope Im not being too shy and can talk here =)

>Unsteady
    I've done it too. type and erase.
    as you said it's sometimes hard to distinguish b/w joke and serious talk. so I'm kinda afraid to post things when I am not sure about it.
Page 3 of 294 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast