aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

The shy/thinkers club:)

1. shattered
    shattered
    omg, people actually gave you bad rep for your posts?!?!?! thats terrible!!! i thought you mean negative replies or something, but bad rep is just too severe! everyone's entitled to their opinion! well this place hopefully gets rid of that
  2. kumakun
    kumakun
    Ya thats what I'm hoping!I made it with the support of the people who liked my threads..and over here they can't tell me I'm only doing it to get good rep right!
  3. YorumiAkihime
    YorumiAkihime
    Ah, interesting, I have always thought that everybody likes your posts and threads
  4. shattered
    shattered
    i dont get how voicing your thoughts could be taken as 'doing it to get good rep' i mean, there was once a contest where the person asked people to rep them so they can get a bee and paid the reppers with points ... that's something that can be accused of, but if its just an opinion ... >_<

anyways, enough of negative energy, this thread will be totally positive!
  5. kumakun
    kumakun
    YorumiAkihime I wish..that would have made things easier for sure!
    shattered I think it was cause I made so many of them..but your right things here will be happy! unless someone wants to talk about something thats not so happy..but thats what I made this for
  6. Manius
    Manius
    Hi, kumakun. This is a good idea for a group. I am both shy and a thinker. I have to distract myself with multiple activities at once or really intense ones or I will think too much. I thought you came up with interesting topics for threads.
  7. kumakun
    kumakun
    I'm happy that people are joining
    Really? thank you I appreciate you saying that
    I have a few thread ideas and when I start making them again I think I'll run them by all of you first if thats ok
  8. Nnoilalala
    Nnoilalala
    nice group~ I think I belong here too.. because I'm shy, sometimes..
  9. Schiz
    Schiz
    Welcome nekogal
    And i know how that feels tbh, i hope you will like it here *hugs*
  10. Mifeman
    Mifeman
    Hi people
    I'm seeing some people here i didn't know were shy... I've read some posts by them and didn't notice... Well, but i guess, some might not think of me as shy... I don't know the rest, but, one thing it happens to me a lot, is I read a post and then I start thinking about it and have things i would like to say and comment. But then, most of the times,i get really shy and nervous, thinking that what i'm saying is stupid and not worthing of posting and i end up not saying anything... Is it just me?
Page 2 of 294 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast