aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Want some yaoi series translated into Finnish?^^

1. SECU
    SECU
    Hi all! ^^

I made similiar kind of thread to anime portal but thought of asking here as well.

Who am I? - I'm the leader of Ai no Kusabi 2012 I and II -threads. I have translated and published Ai no Kusabi 1st and 2nd OVAs, and Winter Cicadas here in Aarin, in the download section. On top of that, I have also translated the original Ai no Kusabi (proofreading is on process).

What? - I'd translate short yaoi anime series/OVAs/movies into Finnish^^ I'd do it for free, for my own practise and enjoyment, I have an unofficial proofreader (here in Aarin she's known as Streetwalker). With short yaoi anime-series I mean something of lenght Maiden Rose or such. Not multiple episodes including series such as SIH.

Why? - To practise my skills in translation and to bring joy to Finnish yaoi-fans^^

To who? - To those Finns who are not very good in English and to those who want to learn Finnish - what would be more fun than do it via yaoi!^^

How to suggest a series? - Tell me the name of the yaoi-series that'd like to be translated into Finnish. Tell me also a reason as why you'd like that series to get translated^^

Note: Please be aware that I can not translate all the yaoi series that will possibly be suggested in this thread. I'll choose the ones that are most wanted^^

Lastly, If you think that Finnish translations for yaoi-series are not needed, please do say it^^

Thanks for reading this through, now is your turn!