aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Crossfics

1. Cteel
    Cteel
    Hi there! been writing fanfics for maybe a year or two off and on though so far their all on paper and not the web yet,lol. Anyway, Im starting to do more crossfic work and noticed that its one of those things that either they can come out to be really good fics, or the worst eve that you can comprehend. So I thought to post this and see what you all thought of the genre of crossfics.
  2. fmkitty698
    fmkitty698
    Hiya, everyone here! (Hopefully anyone is still active on this group... (9`・ω・)9 )
    The name is Mina.
    Anyway, not sure if this could count as crossover fic, 'cos it is a KOF fic based on Castlevania and it's a dark gothic fantasy AU setting called Vampire's Kiss.
    It's about one arrogant vampire, who has a very bad luck on his side, yet decides to prey on one redhead hunter. So, the very little he knows how this encounter ends... Aarinfantasy link and AO3 link
  3. attributecola
    attributecola
    I'm feel so excited!
  4. donnahardings
    donnahardings
    Hey! I needed a last-minute revision on my essay and the service was able to accommodate me. They really went above and beyond to make sure I was satisfied. I had requested a revision the day before the deadline and the writer was able to make the changes and deliver the essay on time. I appreciate the effort that was put in to accommodate my request. This service really values their customers. The essay was not only revised but also improved. The writer from writing company addressed all of my concerns and made the necessary changes.
  5. MichaelSaye
    MichaelSaye
    The age of AI powered video editing ushers in an era of adaptive content creation. AI text to video algorithms can analyze performance metrics and audience feedback to iteratively refine videos for maximum impact.
  6. MichaelSaye
    MichaelSaye
    Education services continue to evolve and adapt to meet the needs of learners in an ever-changing world. While challenges persist, innovative approaches and technologies are transforming Affordable resume writing services into dynamic, personalized, and accessible pathways to knowledge and growth.
  7. reaparkers
    reaparkers
    I receive a significant amount of homework daily, and often, I find it challenging to manage on my own. I believe many students encounter this issue. Naturally, I also want to make time for my hobbies, so I frequently turn to an https://literaturereviewwritingservi...grative-paper/ . Among the services I've tried, this one stands out as one of the best. They offer their writing assistance at an affordable price and, most importantly, consistently fulfill all my requirements promptly. I believe this service could be highly relevant and beneficial to many students.
  8. abrasivenote
    abrasivenote
    See your online reputation develop and change in front of your eyes across different websites.fireboy and watergirl
  9. Massatebnu
    Massatebnu
    I have recently been engaging in crossfic labor and have observed that it is a creative endeavor that yields either highly commendable fictions or, conversely, the most abysmal narratives that defy geometry dash subzero comprehension.
  10. howellosvald
    howellosvald
    One type of fanfiction that has gained a lot of popularity is the crossfic, which combines elements from other fandoms or universes into one cohesive story. basketball stars
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast