Favorite Seme & Uke
    Favorite Manga
    Songz you'd like to share
    And interesting facts about yourself
  2. sharonfirth1982
    sharonfirth1982
    name _ sharonfirth1982
    age _ 29
    bio _ hi my name is sharon but you can call me shaz/shery which ever one i dont mind im a fun loving person with a good sense of humor
    im friendly and always have time for others.
    occupation_ iwork with disabled children so u could say im a carer.
    favorite seme&uke _ asami and akihito from view finder.
    favorite manga_ viewfinder.
    songs id like to share._http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MSIGWEcR5Dc Cibo Matto - Sugar Water (Video) - YouTube
    Everything by Lifehouse - YouTube Clois - Can't take my eyes off you (Tradução) - YouTube
    facts about me_ im a big music fan im a big lover of international music as well as pop ,rock, country and western i could go on forever i play the violin would love to learn the piano hopefully one day i will. i am a fan of the arts i go to the theater as often as possible. im also a sucker for comedy billy connolly and lee evens really make me laugh i love spending my spare time going out and socializing with my friends.
  3. Kalic0
    Kalic0
    name - Kalic0 (real name is Deb)
    age - 45 (yeah I am practically an old lady)
    bio - have two art degrees (fine art and graphic design)..love art, crafts, comics, books, animated movies...love humorous works.
    occupation - stay at home Mom to two kids - one starting kindergarten in fall and one younger (yeah I waited till late to have them). My son has autism diagnosis so we have to have one parent at home for therapy whenever my son is not in school.
    favorite seme & uke - more like a type - my favorite uke type is the demanding and impatient guy my favorite seme type varies depending on my mood between the generous nice-guy and the demanding and possesive guy (though I did date that guy when I was younger and it was no fun). My favorite pairing are the ones the create the most humorous situations.
    favorite manga - sorry, for me this is like the movies, I just cannot pick a favorite.
    facts about me - love music and singing but not so good at coming up with songs to share
  4. Heavenz
    Heavenz

Name: Shizuru Tomone
    Mini-Bio: Ha ha~ Live in Anchorage, Ak. Want to become a mangaka, or travel agent.
    Favorite Seme & Uke: I don't even know why I put this here... A type: Uke: Older male Seme: Younger (No BiShounen)
    Favorite Manga: Lovers Doll and All fantasy series by Naono Bohra
    Songz you'd like to share: Everything by Uverworld and Dir en grey.
    And interesting facts about yourself: I did a little translating and writing as a volunteer then recently quit.