aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

The Less Than Epic Adventures of TJ and Amal discussion thread

1. dharmaserenity
    dharmaserenity
    Squee! I completely love this series, watching these two fall in love. Yes, no one has said the L word yet, but you can so see it developing. Does anyone else follow this series?
  2. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    New pages out!!

So cute I think Amal caught TJ looking and then couldn't resist giving him a kissy kiss
  3. wrocLOVE
    wrocLOVE
    I love the comic. It's so real but easygoing. It's one the best work of journey's theme. Something like "road movies". I always feel so chill when I'm reading it. And usually I want to smoke pot. Haha...
  4. dharmaserenity
    dharmaserenity
    It IS easygoing and always puts me in a good mood. I loved the latest pages. Very sweet.

SPOILER BELOW

Cute how Amal kissed TJ there. It was just adorable and sweet.
  5. dharmaserenity
    dharmaserenity
    Cuteness abounds in the latest round of updates. I love how TJ's eyes go to little dots sometimes lol. "I could have won a Jet... ski." lol
  6. 801crazed
    801crazed
    Smexy times finished for the time being...
  7. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    Yes but did you see that expression on TJ's face? I think he just realized he's in loooo~ove
  8. 801crazed
    801crazed
    Yup, he is totally smitten. I wonder how Amal feels...
  9. dharmaserenity
    dharmaserenity
    I don't know about anyone else, but I'm loving the latest updates. We always knew that TJ was up to something and now we have an idea about most of it. He's still keeping something in which I'm hoping he'll reveal this week. But I still feel bad for him when Amal gives him that look lol.
  10. 801crazed
    801crazed
    Just an announcement that TJ & Amal's story is now complete. It was an amazing webcomic that was a constant in my life for quite a few years (fyi, it's 500 pages long!). I will miss it but I will definitely be re-reading it many times over in the future!

You can start reading from the beginning here: < Epic :: Introduction