aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Music

1. Nishiko
    Nishiko
    Does anyone know any good japanese bands to listen to?
  2. Dataxia
    Dataxia
    UVERworld, is by far my favorite Jap band. I absolutely LOVE them to death! I have all their albums!

Gackt isn't a band but his music is outstanding. Try Hyde, too!

The Gazzette are pretty good, too.

L'Arc-en-Ciel

Alice Nine

That's all I can name from the top of my head. :P I hope you like some of them!
  3. Nishiko
    Nishiko
    Thanks for the music! I've been trying to look up some music by watching amvs but so far no luck.
  4. Dataxia
    Dataxia
    You should try looking at your favorite Anime and watch the ending and opening songs. That's how I found most of the music i like.
  5. Hinodechan
    Hinodechan
    u are listenign music from gackt? i like him i like the song noah and dybbuk ^^
  6. Nishiko
    Nishiko
    I like Gackt too! My favorite song is Graffiti.
  7. Dataxia
    Dataxia
    I love his older albums and anything he had to do with his band. He really is such a great person! I wish I was married to him! <3

Try Orange Range!
  8. Nishiko
    Nishiko
    I first saw Gackt a little while ago and it wasn't even the songs (even though I really like them) that made me want to listen to it. It was his awesome moves! Mizerable was the music video that I first saw.
  9. Dataxia
    Dataxia
    Gackt is amazing in general. I wish I could marry him!

I saw his movie Bunraku. It's awesome. I think i squealed and cried so many times while watching. I am such a fan!
  10. Nishiko
    Nishiko
    Oh my gosh there's a movie?! I have to watch it! Also have you heard of J Soul Brothers? I love their music but I don't if you like them though...
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast