aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Hi

1. Nishiko
    Nishiko
    I was checking out this group because it seems interesting. So... does anybody know any good shows to watch or mangas to read?
  2. Dataxia
    Dataxia
    I know of a few good shows:

1) Panty and Stocking With Garterbelt! (****ING AMAZING!)
    2) Tiger and Bunny
    3) Darker than Black
    4) Samurai Champloo
    5) Fooly Cooly

To read:
    Just go to tenmanga.com
    They have like... a lot of manga to read. >0_0>

If you have a PS3, pick up Skyrim!
  3. Dataxia
    Dataxia
    Welcome to the semi-dead group! I try to keep it as lively as I can!
  4. Nishiko
    Nishiko
    thanks for the shows!
  5. Dataxia
    Dataxia
    No problem.

Were you looking for anything related to yaoi?
  6. Nishiko
    Nishiko
    Yeah I think that I've seen mostly all of them but if you know any that would be great! Oh and do you know any yaoi mangas that are like Brother?
  7. Dataxia
    Dataxia
    Like "Brother"? I don't keep up with the yaoi manga too much. I get tired of all the same plot lines... I am more of a fan fiction yaoi reader/writer. But I did look it up and I like the artwork. Try Brother X Brother, or Abiru Junjou, Brother 2 (the sequel) or Darling.

Those are the ones I can think of by the same artist/author. I should have more in my arsenal.
  8. Nishiko
    Nishiko
    Oh my gosh there's a sequel?! I'm going to look for it now! Thanks for the mangas!
  9. Dataxia
    Dataxia
    No problem. I actually found my favorite mangaka. Her stories are okay, but her drawings are amazing to me! they are so sexy and different from a lot of the manga that I have read. The mangaka's name is Ootsuki Miu. She has many works out right now. Try searching up "calling" by her. I'm reading it now and i love it.
  10. Nishiko
    Nishiko
    I just finished reading ''Calling" and it's so good!! Kira and Kazuaki are so cute together! Is there a sequel to it? This is absolutely one of my favorites mangas now. Thanks for telling me about it!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast