aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Masturbation (Manga / Anime)

1. HatedLove6
    HatedLove6
    Look left--look right! In the bathroom, the bedroom, heck the bushes, anywhere is fine for a little self-relief.

Here's the template for this category so you can just copy and paste. If you have any questions on what any of them mean, please look into the rules.

Title:
    Manga/Anime:
    Rating:
    Complete:
    Fetishes:
    Summary:

Please remember to list all of the titles the manga or anime is known for, except for titles that are solely in Kanji or katakana.
  2. HatedLove6
    HatedLove6
    Title: The Tyrant Who Fell in Love; The Tyrant Falls in Love; T-Love; Verliebter Tyrann; Koi Suru Boukun; Koisuru Boukun
    Manga/Anime: Available in Manga and Anime.
    Rating: The scenes aren’t explicitly shown, but I would still say that this is for adult readers.
    Complete: I’m not sure if there are only 2 episodes for the anime, but the Manga is nearly finished with Arc 7 Plan 11 (7 volumes I guess).
    Fetishes: Glasses, Long Hair, Masturbation, Non-Con, Senpai X Kohai.
    Summary: It’s hard enough falling in love with a senpai, but it’s a hundred times harder falling in love with a homophobic man who happens to be a senpai. For five years, Morinaga’s feelings for Tatsumi has been completely one-sided, but when his senpai “accidentally” drinks a wine that’s been drugged making him have a hard-on and weak, Morinaga finally has a chance of a lifetime.
  3. HatedLove6
    HatedLove6
    Title: Seito Kaichou ni Chuukoku, Hey Class President, Seitokaichou ni Chuukoku
    Manga/Anime: Both
    Rating: Adult
    Complete: I think there are only 2 episodes in the anime though it seems there should be more. And so far there is 4 volumes of the manga adaptation.
    Fetishes: Glasses, kohai/sempai, president, masturbation, molestation,
    Summary: Even as he tries to keep the student council president out of trouble, Vice President Chiga-kun finds himself being drawn to the president's strength and power. Chiga-kun wonders how he, being such an intelligent individual, can be so unwillingly taken with a boy who is so country and simple...