aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Stalker Haven: 18+

1. CrisNoWait
    CrisNoWait
    @darksacrifice thanks for joinging!! Welcome! I now your a stalker, mods told me thread for this is not allowed so I had to make a group! we can "spoiler" any story you love!! XD!

@Chamorrican Your Right!! I'll send point soon as i can *got to go to work now*! you make him sound hot!
  2. andora
    andora
    aww!cool group!!!thanks loveusender for inviting me to join!nice to meet you,everyone!
    i see ppl here are fervently talking aboutv Carnalli Complex and the sequel.i'm so happy that Passh decided to continue the story!it's totally addicting!
  3. chamorrican56
    chamorrican56
    @Cris: YAY i am right! *dances* and he thats because he IS hot Cris *giggles*

awwe YAY Dark is here too.
  4. CrisNoWait
    CrisNoWait
    Andora!! Thanks for joining!! you guys make me so happy!! Give a triavia question a shot!! Points!!

@chammorican i'm taking notes on your dance moves *stares at avy* do that again....xD
  5. loveusender
    loveusender
    Chris there is no WAY im giving Condor to you!! cobryn pisses me off and alain is the hottest uke ever but Con is so damn badass and hot with everything thrown together!! I ****ing LOVE HIM!!

What's this about crystal hospital? is it interesting?
    can i get a really brief summary on it?
  6. chamorrican56
    chamorrican56
    @Cris: L.M.A.O.

@Love: another Con lover!!!!!!!!!! i swear when i first read about him i just knew he would be awesome. i mean come on , the forest , him in a collar, f*cking the hell out of both Alain AND Ven .. nosebleed central!
  7. loveusender
    loveusender
    @chamorrican..i went ****ing crazy with that three some i'm telling you and when he hammered ven..icing on the cake..i though it wasnt going to get better, until he had to suck off cob!! it was awesome!!
  8. CrisNoWait
    CrisNoWait
    @Chamorrican ****ing Condor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! war war war he is an Officer of the Law he has got to be mine!!*melts in sticky fluid* Dam I wish we could have seen more Con x Coby then Con>Alain<Coby she ****ing killed me w/that double penetration....Hahaha Nice you guys are stalking..

@Louveusender Hehe Crystal Hospital by Ghettoe ****ing awesome, and her writing style is brief but detailed enough so its not long boring. First person, view for Dr. Marlon he just discovers he enjoys having sex with men, and ends up w/his dick in more people than you can count in the first 2 chapters. LOL! Limping around the hospital with a sore arse and still gets ****ed in the break room; the hospital gossiper walks in and so much for keeping his **** life to himself. Like "Gays Anatomy" Smut Humor tinted with drama. Very well done I need to attract some stalkers here. LOL I will get you a link you can check it out if you want. ^^)
  9. loveusender
    loveusender
    @chris... i love greys anatomy so anything close would be great... 8goes to search out thread* i seriously thought they were going to break alain doing that it scared me.. i was like dn't break alain..it funny how ven i still afraid of Con but i wouldn't mind a whole chapter of action dedicated to them
  10. chamorrican56
    chamorrican56
    @ Love and Cris: ooooh god , i KNOWWWW having more ConxCoby scenes would have been just exquisite!! those two grows hard solid men going after eachother fighting each other for domination ....... *mind drifts off and shudders* damn please tell me Passh is going to add more scenes with just them in it

and yea i seriously laughed my ass off at the "two-dick tom" thing!!! they are training Alain good no?
Page 2 of 31 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast