aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Stalker Haven: 18+

1. DarkSacrifice
    DarkSacrifice
    @Shiva: corrupt me hihi XD, well nacht...it's just that...lovecomp is really....heavenly so I cant leave it alone so me is afraid that me is for shiva's opinionXD
    but I can't leave exorcism I mean...OMg!!! the grimreaper and all.. they're such a perfect team waaaaawwww *squeel*
    Jonixmisha FOREVER<3 rawwrrr --

@nacht: yes I know....well but at times I need a plotless storyXD and if I'm in a plot-mood, I usually re-read your fics...
    yesyes silent victims is really a great fic....you should read Foolish games too nacht I love it
  2. Nachtwind
    Nachtwind
    @Dark: Link please? *tugs on your sleeve* I didn't know kolgrim was writing other fics (beside silent victim, punishment and the sequel to it)
    .................and why is it that everyone falls head over heels for Grim?!
  3. ghettoe
    ghettoe
    im glad, i really love nimble, i know everyone likes wanted but i think thats your best story, by the way i need to pick up on wanted, i was addicted to it, then i found heartblood and dont know what happened after that, *goes to read latest update of exorcism
  4. Nachtwind
    Nachtwind
    @ghettoe: Oh, Blueberries and Condoms? Might share the link? *puppy eyes*
    ^_____^ I'm glad you do. My sweetest Hayley-Bee (haley_beth24) will alter the pic so he's a real redhead *pats Nimble's head*
    It's funny to see how those that read the comedy stuff actually like to read the dark, gore, bloody fic too^^ Have fun with Exorcism^^
  5. DarkSacrifice
    DarkSacrifice
    @Nacht: Here goes I have read all of her stories till so far... she has an own site for her stories,,, but my advise is: don't read to many one after another, or else it will get boring:P

Not only grim... hihi I just love everyone .....Kane,Silas....griffin...rain ...efren continue on and on....and on...
    your stories.....are really amazing
  6. Shivakigirl
    Shivakigirl
    Dark and Naughty: I started reading Carnalli Complex... it`s fan service alright! But plot-less as Naughty said. I wouldn`t say it`s greatly written, but the style is good enough. Unfortunately, characters are not really developed... It won`t be my story of the year for sure.
  7. Nachtwind
    Nachtwind
    @Dark: Thanks for the link! I am behind in Happy ever after so much I still have to catch up >___> last weeks have kept me too busy *whines* So I shouldn't start the other stories alongside? Hm......*taps cheek* But I wonder what's getting you and Shiva so worked up Foolish games must be awesome XD

@Shiva: *laughs* I had a feeling you would share my opinion.^^ The characters were what bothered me the most >_> I'm going to vote for Hunting! *dances happily*
  8. ghettoe
    ghettoe
    here it is for blue berry and condoms, though sometimes one mans treasure could be another mans poison so i dont know if you'll warm up to it blueberry juice and condoms
  9. CrisNoWait
    CrisNoWait
    @rosette not likely we will only get to choose one fan/original fiction. Well we will need to wait for the polls, with so many Willow will have more than one, like november 2008 original of the month. ^^

@andora I agree! I believe its a hot story! Pass keeps the action going at a high level, its a thrill ride. Different styles is what captivate me, some authers can be too descriptive ^^ imo, they spend so much time talking about emotions, surroundings, that it it bores me. Not that the story as a whole isn't great. My person rule is if the story does not get my interest in the first 2 mins then i will not read it. Action (not just smut) is important in the 1st post. xD!
    The only author that write loooonnngg and holds my attn is Arigatomina lol! Fanfiction Naru/Sasu (takes so long to update)>.< but i love her so much! Just like Mirai! No matter how long it takes i will read their updates.
    Whats your take on Chronic Carnalli? The last update "tic" me off, wtf is Alain thinking? Why the heck did *she* get Al to dance w/her brother to make Connor jealous i want to know where this is leading *hides in corner*

@Natcht we need "vets" author like you to explain. "Plot?" i joined the aarin online group to help w/writing and getting published. I hope you will check it out..i got a great form to help w/char devp got to go before cell dies on me...
  10. Nachtwind
    Nachtwind
    @Cris: "vets" author.....................I can't help but feel kind of old now What kind of group are you talking about (actually, I am already publishing german writing, but NO yaoi -> Yaoi is my fun/smex haven^^ In fact quite dark writing. *shrugs*) I'm always glad when I can help. *lol* I start to feel like a real lazy bum, asking for links all the time, but can you give me the link? (*busybusybusy*)
Page 11 of 31 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast