aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Vampire Knight

1. katsbrainwarp
    katsbrainwarp
    Are they really going to keep on going with the Anime of Vampire knight? I hope they don't stray to much farther from the Manga. I really can't believe that they didn't do "THAT" in the Anime. I wanted to cry when I watched it.
  2. Chonki
    Chonki
    I hope...*sniff sniff* they will do s3! ... I'm still in a deep shock after what I saw in 13th ep!...
  3. katsbrainwarp
    katsbrainwarp
    Is it subbed yet, do you know?
  4. Chonki
    Chonki
    Ep 13? Yep on You tube but in parts! But I think that on Veoh it should be too^^!
  5. Secchii
    Secchii
    does veoh still work? every time i check it it doesnt bring anything up~ (or maybe i forgot to log it ;>.> ) but if they do s3....and they stray again....i will stop watching! or...atleast try to!
  6. katsbrainwarp
    katsbrainwarp
    I really don't like the ending to season 2. I wanted to cry. But it's still hard to try and figure out which one Yuuki should really be with. If she choeses one the other will never be happy.
  7. Chonki
    Chonki
    O.O new format! I'm kind of confused now...
  8. katsbrainwarp
    katsbrainwarp
    It is a little confusing now, but You'll all get the hang of it soon.
  9. katsbrainwarp
    katsbrainwarp
    I just finished Vol one Of the Manga. There were a few diferences. But I think this go round I like the Anime Better. Some of the Scenes in the manga were just beter animated.
  10. Secchii
    Secchii
    eee?! rly?! i kinda like it better animated...until they changed it!!! but i finally got my poster~!!! zero and kaname~! in metalic!!! ...this really is confusing -_-;
Page 11 of 150 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast