aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

How did youu feel when youu found out Kakashi died in Naruto Anime&Manga?

1. hidekineko
    hidekineko
    I knoww its a very late discussion but i was just wondering thats all xD

All i can say is that i was completely depressed, i was seriously like this >>> LOLL xD But then i read the manga andd then i was all happy happy happy >____<
  2. charo
    charo
    i got upset when kakashi decided to sacrifice himself so konoda village will be saved. i want to scream to kakashi: "kakakshi! no! no! don't do it! i love you!" (yet i know kakashi is an illustration)

i cried and cried. i called Masashi Kishimoto "murderer" because Masashi Kishimoto for write about kakashi being dead in the manga.

i surfed online for masashi kishimoto email. i wanted to send him email message and tell him that he is murderer for remove kakashi from his manga.
    somehow i got spoilers that kakashi comes back as alive.
    i was not sure because i don't see asuma and jiraiya come back as alive. (i am sorry for asuma and jiraiya; i love to see them come back as alive)

i got scream: kakashi is alive!! i was so happy to see kakashi got back as alive when i received the picture shows kakashi gets up as he was shocked to be alive. kakashi is my top, always and forever.
  3. hidekineko
    hidekineko
    hahah thanks for a reply, andd yess i know what youu mean.. xD
  4. mocca parfait
    mocca parfait
    I couldn't read the manga or watch the anime anymore. When he was revived, I got better.
  5. DessertRose
    DessertRose
    i cryed it felt like sum one riped out my brain and stuffed them in my kidney!!!!!! i glad he came back to life i dont kno wt id do if he had stayed dead!!
  6. egetsunaikeike
    egetsunaikeike
    Funny thing, really....I had accidentally found out before watching the anime that he would die and come back to life (when I read that, I tried to empty my mind....I was SO upset I saw that).

But then, the episode rolled around and whaddya know: I CRIED MY HEART OUT! I cried when I first thought he died, my heart jumped for joy when he started talking to Chouji, and then I cried harder when he really died. And then that whole scene with Rin, Obito, and Minato-sensei! I actually sobbed when he said "Sensei" with a broken voice.

But I cried the hardest when he started telling his story to his father. That scene really touched me on a personal level. At that point, I thought the spoilers I had read previously had to be wrong, since I had convinced myself that there would be no way he would be able to come back from that. However THANK YOU BUDDHA for bringing him back.
  7. chunkun
    chunkun
    I was like "that its imposible he is to badass to die" he surely come back soon, they just dont build enogh suspense and a real feeling of "he is death" for me, so i dint really take it seriusly
  8. Kicktokill
    Kicktokill
    I read the whole pein saga in a row, so when I read the part where he dies, I called my boyfriend crying and I was like "i'll never read Naruto again!" and he was like "calm down keep reading.." (don't let him fool you, he was mocking me for crying because of a fictional character, he's not a good person...) and that sparkled my heart and I basically had the worst and best moment of life in less than 30 minutes xD
  9. maiku
    maiku
    "But I cried the hardest when he started telling his story to his father. That scene really touched me on a personal level. At that point, I thought the spoilers I had read previously had to be wrong, since I had convinced myself that there would be no way he would be able to come back from that. However THANK YOU BUDDHA for bringing him back."

I thought the same thing! I cried like a baby the whole episode because I knew it was coming. The second he and his father were reunited, I just lost it, because of their history and whatnot. I don't think I've ever cried harder in an anime xD haha. If Kakashi had not come back, I seriously would have stopped watching it.
  10. Yippy123
    Yippy123
    Bit late joining this discussion but whatever...
    I don't read manga so when i saw the episode i was like 'what the hell? this can't be true' I was thinking omg my eye candy has gone forever, totally distraught over a 2D drawing lol. What made it more striking was that Tsunade sensed Kakashi passing away and then gets up to smash that wall?/pillar?. They are so evil!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast