aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Intro

1. oreos
    oreos
    Since it seems we have a lot of members in our group, I want everyone to feel they have a voice in our hardcore cult. So please state where your from, your beginnig for hardcore yaoi, and your recommendations for other members.

I'm from Washington, DC, USA, began hardcore yaoi with Gravitation Remixes, then Megamixes, and I totally recommend Donna Donna by CJ Michalski, especially for my shota lovers
  2. *Tsu-chan*
    *Tsu-chan*
    Hi everyone
    I'm from Bernau, that is a town 10 km away from the borders of Berlin (the capital of Germany), eastern Germany, Germany.

My first intruduction to harder yaoi was by the manga Kizuna. I came to love hardcore yaoi by reading my first-bought japanese manga Hoshi no Yakata by Tori Maia.

I recommend Hoshi no Yakata and all of her other works (e.g. Sadistic Boy).
    (Everyone who likes bdsm will love these^^)
  3. countyagi
    countyagi
    DC in tha house!!!!

Began my hardcore yaoi with a frind in japan sent me a June magazine. I saw one story by Takakura Rou about a dude getting raped and hog tied in his apt by the delivery man.

I recommend anything from Shimogaya Pix and Mirai Modoru. Especially their later works.
  4. Shispas30
    Shispas30
    WOW! OREOS if u were only this motivated @ SKOL !!! just kidding...

I'm from DC!!!

I began reading hardcore yaoi beacuse of my friend showed it 2 me and beacuse of Oreos

i recommend Hoshi no Yakata
  5. yoto
    yoto
    Hello! I'm from the Land of Tom of Finland. Didn't take me long time to think of joining here as soon as I found this magnificent group! I like any kind of hardcore...
  6. trullikoi
    trullikoi
    Hi! From Alabama (not really from here thank God)! I'm mainly a watcher of hardcore yaoi, but I want to start reading it too! I got here from my Ichi-niisan's page (Ichimarutaicho)
  7. NekoYumiko
    NekoYumiko
    Hi! I'm from Hungary. Well, I think most of you doesn't even hear about it. XD

I started hardcore yaoi with Viewfinder. Later I find Sadistic Boy by Tori Maia (unfortunately I don't understand Japanese, so I'm still not finished it), and then Hoshi no Yakata. Now I really like hardcore yaoi, especially BDSM.

I can recommend Tori Maia's works, if you don't mind feminine guys and Partners by Tamaki Yura, there's no feminine guys and it's a bit more realistic story (thx for Ruby for recommend this manga to me^^).
  8. shelisan
    shelisan
    Hi all!
    I'm from Mexico and I was into yaoi (later i became aware of the several types of yaoi around) the time i came across with Okane ga nai, this one is the first one (with violence and stuff) that i liked, for me talking about hardcore, i can only think of Shiuko kano.
    I'm not into SM with toys and cruel stuff (because there are level of hardcore xDD) but i enjoy it aswell haha!
  9. Virgil
    Virgil
    Hi, my name is Jake, I'm from Arkansas, U.S. When I got started onto hardcore yaoi, that is to say, yaoi in general, it was an accident. I was looking up regular hentai for a project I was doing, (i'm serious about the project, btw) and some hardcore yaoi pics happened to be in a gallery I was looking at. At first glance, I was completely repulsed. However, I soon became aroused by it, and about a month later, I had the realization that i'm actually a pretty "gay" guy. I like women too, so I guess i'm bi. It's like an 85% men and 15% women preference. My sex preference is being an uke in a male x male relationship.
  10. Yaoi17angel7
    Yaoi17angel7
    Hi, I'm from Munich in Germany.
    Well, my first experience with yaoi was when I saw some pictures. It weren't yaoi pictures, to be exactly it was more like shonen-ai, but I got interested.
    The first yaoi manga I read was Crimson Spell by Ayano Yamane.
    I recommend Crimson Spell by Ayano Yamane and Blue Sheep Dream by Makoto Tateno.
    Crimson Spell is with Fantasy, but very detailed. Blue Sheep Dream is a yaoi manga with drama and action.
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast