aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

What's your fav yaoi pairing for these silver haired guys?

1. flyingmoon
    flyingmoon
    Let us know which manga they are in an what pairing you like
  2. flyingmoon
    flyingmoon
    My fav is sesshoumaru x inuyasha from anime inuyasha (normally dont support incest but they are hot silver haired doggies and just imagine them doggie style biting is just so hot!)
  3. anlama
    anlama
    my fav is Hal and Val from Crimson Spell - can't take my eyes out of them - val's demon is so hot as well
  4. SesshaBatto
    SesshaBatto
    Well . . . my favorite (at the moment) is from Naruto - Kakashi and Ibiki (although I also like Kakashi with a lot of other folks, in the fic I'm currently working on he makes his way through Ibiki, Gaara, Orochimaru and several OC's!). Basically he's hot with everyone!
  5. flyingmoon
    flyingmoon
    yeah i agree with you anlama they are def a hot pair. i simply love val's demon form tho the his teeth looks really sharp so i'm sure havi prob has cuts all over him after they have sex.
  6. mizukishimizu
    mizukishimizu
    Well, look at my icon :3
    Dante x Nero *-*
    I don't care whether Dante is his uncle or not, the new DMC novel ist stupid anyway... in my imagination they're not related at all... and even if they'd be... who cares xD
  7. anlama
    anlama
    @ flyingmoon : so true but fangs are so sexy it's worth a lil cut - i also love Val's claws - he looks so wild and dangerous in his demon shape - of course Hal coudn't resist - who can ? and dun you think that bad asses have this lil attracting thing that drives us crazy ? - see, now i'm in dire need of a hottie
  8. charo
    charo
    i love kakashi from naruto and zero form vampire knights
    kakashi X iruka and zero x kaname
  9. fluffykeira
    fluffykeira
    Kakashi is my favourite, and he goes with ANYONE. He's just a smut beast who could probably sex you up on the ceiling if he felt like it. *drool*
  10. Ainian
    Ainian
    Sesshomaru/Inuyasha! :3
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast