aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

WritersClub!

1. blue_genjutsu
    Well, I don't write a lot but I have written some fanfiction for the Naruto fandom so I decided to join this group. I still need to read your stories, lent!! Sorry about that! I've been so into only reading SasuNaru lately that it's hard for me to take the time to read other pairings.
  2. Xylara
    Howdy! Count me in.
  3. Lent
    Lent
    Blue, just read them if you want to! But the same with me, I rarely read fanfics but I write a lot of yaoi, lol, Xylara knows.^^
  4. sujasmine
    sujasmine
    I do lot of reading but I have never written one. I have always wanted to write one. Maybe I can get some pointers from everyone here.
  5. wendrea
    wendrea
    I write and read lots of fanfics. Though now, i'm having writer's block.
    Hope no one hates me now ... It's been awhile since i update *sniff*.
  6. Blue_Star
    Blue_Star
    Hey everyone^^<3 Had to sign up, love to write!!
  7. sharingan.swirl
    sharingan.swirl
    Of course I had to join! I'm mainly in the Naruto fandom, but I've written some originals too. I need to get to posting them on here. *bites nails* Maybe people will poke me enough to where I would actually write more and update more... *sigh*
  8. Xylara
    Xylara
    I write a bunch of stuff. I posted it all here on aarin for now but I am compiling all of my stuff in one place (see the link in my signature). Right now, I am in the planning stages of a long, multi-chapter Sasuke x Naruto fanfic. I have only written one thing on them before and that was for a contest winner. I have been hesitant to do fics on them because it is so hard to capture my feelings for this pairing and also convey them as true to character. What I hate more than anything is when characters act completely contrary to their true nature just because the author wanted them to do the bump and grind.
  9. blue_genjutsu
    blue_genjutsu
    Let me know when you start posting your mult-chaptered Sasuke X Naruto fic, Xylara! I'm always looking for more of them to read.
  10. Xylara
    Xylara
    You bet, blue! I just got to make sure it doesn't suck lol.
Page 1 of 44 12311 ... LastLast