aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

What's your fav pairing from FMA^^

1. SHAMANKING
    SHAMANKING
    Well there goes this groups virginity^^I just made this group cos I was bored(Thats not a very good reason)Anyway lets get this group going!Woo!So what's your fav pairing from FMA and why?^^
  2. Xapphire
    Xapphire
    Hi! Just joined! Well my favourite pairing is RoyxEd^^, I just really love how they act towards each and the dynamic in their relationship
  3. SHAMANKING
    SHAMANKING
    Oh,thank god!There's two people who joined.Welcome Xapphire.I like that pairing too.I have some doujinshin with them.I them it soooo much.
  4. Xapphire
    Xapphire
    Thanks! Oh I love RoyxEd doujinshin´s My favorite s far is Hermaphrodite
  5. SHAMANKING
    SHAMANKING
    I got a few.I got one called Blu Flame....it was....wow!
  6. Xapphire
    Xapphire
    I got that one as well! I really liked it although I like it more when they are a little more sweet on each other
  7. SHAMANKING
    SHAMANKING
    Yeah,Roy was sooo rough with Ed....but it was good.The sweet type is great as well^^
  8. uniQ
    uniQ
    FMA would not be the same without them. To me, they are pretty much all that matter. xD

Hello, nice to meet you all. I hope we get along. :3
  9. SHAMANKING
    SHAMANKING
    @UniQ:Hiya,uniQ nice to meet ya,I hope we get along too^^It's true it just would'nt be the same without them.
  10. Sinnesspiel
    Sinnesspiel
    Just joined. Like everyone else, I'm a fan of RoyEd, though, my other odd favorite is more or less pure crack. I don't think GreedEd has many fans...
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast