aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

AYANO YAMANE fans

1. LuciferxDamien
    LuciferxDamien
    Wait Akihito was shot... I haven't read my Finder Series in awhile... Though I vagely remember something like that. Since I'd probably die trying to find the books in my...chaos induced library, what volume was that in?
  2. ElaAvar
    ElaAvar
    I just found a copy of BBG on ebay and bought it yesterday. It's the most recent issue with the new VF chapter in it. It'll be a few weeks til I get it, as it is coming from Japan. It wasn't expensive, thankfully, just $10.00 + shipping. Don't know why I bought it. It just seems kind of cool to have an actual copy in my little hands... And I totaly agree that Asami's face was a dream come true...Now if only he will let Aki see that face in the next chapter...sigh...
  3. arisa4
    arisa4
    Anybody knows where will go out the chapter 18? I can't wait, so sad and romantic TT (Sorry my grammer mistakes)
  4. Ruby_Alexandrine
    Ruby_Alexandrine
    @arisa4 - The forum does not allow members to ask where to download chapters of licensed mangas. Do so and risk getting banned from the forum. Regardless of BB's publishing drama, Aarinfantasy still considers Viewfinder to be licensed. Be careful the next time.
  5. Fuji
    Fuji
    Anyone else read the last chap of NT yet? wtffff was that ending.... D: I think my opinion was identical to Mikhail's.... D:
  6. Chikaru
    Chikaru
    The long dramatic and almost never-ending NT finally come to an end. Read it just now.
    I've a question in my head, 'was that the end???'
  7. sequoi
    sequoi
    I have the same Q... Was it??
  8. Tetsu
    Tetsu
    WAIT! It came to an end?!? Just what chap is it on?@__@ Last I read was chap17.
  9. DanDy
    DanDy
    I'm an ayano yamane lover too^^
    i to all of you!
  10. Chikaru
    Chikaru
    Hi all! It's been a while since I last visit. I know I've posted in the thread. But, it's her birthday. SO, it doesn't matter how many times I wanna wish her.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, YAMANE AYANO-SENSEI!!!
Page 27 of 31 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast