aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

holysprnkl

game downloading help por favor

okay, so i downloaded silver chaos from http://aarinfantasy.edwardk.info/ and it came up on my bittorrent which i have no idea how to use... anyways its says 100 percent, there's a green arrow but
    A) i cant find the game
    B) i double clicked it but a properties window came up.

i didnt do anything after it was 100. i remember reading about something called a force start so i did that but how can i get to playing the game?

ps it says seeding right next to the 100%... what does that mean?

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Yoite (L2)Krory (L3)Nowaki (L3)
    LeroMokkunTimcanpy
    Undertaker (L6)Sebastian (L6)

Hmmm...

I'm not sure what seeding means either, but I know that once that shows up, the download is finished. Try to go to Documents then Downloads. I find mine there. ^^;;

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Byakuya  (L3)KonJoshua (L5)
    Ewon (L2)
    After finishing your download (100% of course) you start seeding. That means your helping other people download the same file you just finished (Hooray for you!).

Have you tried looking in Program Files? I don't know what it's like on an English computer, but I'll try. 'This Computer' -> 'Local Station C:' -> 'Program Files'. It could also be at your 'My Documents' like stated above.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

If your system is like mine you can right click the finished download on your BT program and move down to the selection "Open containing folder." It will be something similar to that (I used Windows Vista, shame on me I know.) But that will open up the folder in which your game was downloaded to. What you do after that, I have no idea.

I'm still working on that part too. :P