aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Yaoi Expert

Savings

Wing 1 (Left)(S019) TinkleWing 1 (Right)
    Spacer 1Heart 4 (Rainbow)Spacer 1
    Luffy (L10)Sanji (L9)Ace (L10)

Reservation of the links is purposely made to avoid those facts. As Kriska said you can reserve 3 links. So you should properly check every post to avoid to upload to the same host and reserve your 3; both if someone had already posted a link to this host-site or if he/she had already reserved it before you. Of course the upload should be done in a short time like a couple of days or more, but not weeks. Also there are a lot of host-sites (growing everyday) to cover up. Without reservation many people could upload to the same host and find out at the end of the upload that someone else already posted the link. You realize that this will be a waste of time, especially for those who had low connections. This matter was happened to me and another user. We took an agreement and decided to split the points.

Yaoi Fan
    Savings

Hiroki (L4)Heart 1 (Blue)Usami (L2)
    Kanou (L8)Heart 1 (Red)Ayase (L8)
    Usami Akihiko (L9)Asato (L9)Suzuki-san
    Quote Originally Posted by Crystal_Angel View Post
    @ Sukisho: Caught? Since there's no rule, how can they be caught....?
    I may have misread your question, I thought you were asking, if someone were to take credit from using someone else link, such as I uploaded a video and you just copy my link. Then, that's a no no. (how dishonest)

Beyond that, I think if you plan on uploading stuff, you should only do it if you have free time and know you are doing it. At times, I actually upload the files 1st, then when it is fully complete, I'll post a link to them, rather posting *still uploading or will upload soon*

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12