aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

sekuhara

Help me with mIRC!

Hi guys, I'm using mac OS and mIRC doesn't seem to fit in, so I have trouble downloading (instead, I havent download anything, scanlation etc, form IRC almost 1 year since I'm using mac OS), do anyone know how to install mIRC in mac or subtitute program for mac?

Help will me much appreciated. Thanks

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Ichigo (Vizard) (L10)Xanxus (L10)Aizen (L10)
    Hitsugaya (L10)Rukia (L10)Ulquiorra (L8)

Hi,

Have you tried Colloquy or Conversation , both free, simple and have an easy interface ?

Hope that helps

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Asami (L9)Ranmaru I (L1)Squalo (L2)
    Lambo

Help me ALSO!!!

Hey i downloaded mIRc onto my computer so then i could get some of the IRC releases from Essence of Purity. But the problem is i don't know how to get them. Where do i get the downloads. I tried going on the irc but no-one was online.

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Quote Originally Posted by aventura123123 View Post
    Hey i downloaded mIRc onto my computer so then i could get some of the IRC releases from Essence of Purity. But the problem is i don't know how to get them. Where do i get the downloads. I tried going on the irc but no-one was online.
    Did you type in the address correctly in IRC? I checked, and there are people in there. Make sure you connect to irc.irchighway.net for networks and then channel is #essence-of-purity.

Check out this guide by forever-more about how to download from IRC.

Hope that helps

Yaoi Lover

Savings

When you first go into MIRC don't just hit next... hit CONNECT TO SERVER. Once you are in, hit Command then Join channel. Then type the address #essebce-of-purity Once you find the correct address as dm.su said though. Be careful not to get banned and use these simple comands:

!list -tells you all the poeple with f-servers that are sharing at the moment
    Find one person that has a description close to what you are looking for (this groups new releases etc) and type their adress /ctcp..... exactly as it appears betwee the twho bracckets [...]. If you don't do it correctly other chatting members can see your wrong commands and get upset.. Appologise...
    Then Accept the server invite you typed... To see a list of the directories/folders type dir. To see within a folder type cd (or dc can't remember) name of folder exactly as it appears. Then to go out of the subfolder back to the bigger folder type cd.. (sometimes folders are abbreviated by say 44F: then name of folder.. In this case jus type 44F and it should get you in. To get a file you want.. type get name of file exactly as it appears.. even with .zip. (sometime these are also abbreviated by numbers so then just type the number). If you are in que wait your turn... but if you are in number 98 don't wait.. Find another less busy server...more specific one with say just the new releases.
    @Find name of manga you want - DONT use this earch function unless you KNOW you are allowed to... it will get you banned... It is not allowed in most gorups...

Hope that helps... best of luck

sekuhara

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by dm.su View Post
    Hi,

Have you tried Colloquy or Conversation , both free, simple and have an easy interface ?

Hope that helps
    Will try! Bunch of thanks!

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Quote Originally Posted by sekuhara View Post
    Will try! Bunch of thanks!
    No problem

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

help

i have problem with port 59, can anyone guide me how to forwart that port???
    portforwaring.com doesn't seem to work, they told me to forwart port 10000 to 11000 and that's totally useless T___T

iam using Micronet router SP3361