aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Archer (L6)Balthier (L6)Onizuka (L1)
    Fye (L9)(S018) Iron Rose(S019) Tinkle
    (S033) Iwatobi-chan(S032) RurukaArrow 1 Left (Black)

Question about seeding

Hi. I've been looking for an answer to this question and haven't been able to find it anywhere:

I downloaded some Aarinfantasy releases last month and removed the files after the share ratio reached >1.000. Now I want to seed them again. I use Azureus 2.5.0.4. Can someone please tell me how to seed, if possible?

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Natsuo (L2)Youji (L1)
    If I'm not terribly wrong, you could just download the torrent back to Azureus and it'll find the files automatically. I don't use Azureus but I think that'll work. Of course, the file names have to be the same as in the torrent. If you changed the names, download the torrent, change the file names and delete the new files Azureus made (you'll have to close Azureus). Try this. I'm not sure if it'll work but it's worth trying, right? ^^

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

The main reason that I wanted to seed the files in the first place was because there were very few seeds available even before I removed the files. I was already re-downloading the torrent when I made my previous post. Since there were few seeders, the files took a very long time to download. I was simply wondering if there is a better way to seed those files (without re-downloading them).

Thank you for your answer though

Extreme Yaoi Guru
    Savings

(S013) AkihitoYukito (L1)Touya (L1)
    Sasuke (L1)Sasuke (L1)Naruto (L4)
    Yuuri (L6)Wolfram (L8)Randy (L1)

You don't have to redownload the episode to seed! At least, I think that's what you're assuming there.

Let's say you're talking about an anime episode that you have sitting on your desktop that you want to seed.

What happens is, you download the torrent file again (on Azureus, the little blue frog icon, right?) it's a really small file. You open it up and set it to download on your desktop (or where ever that anime episode is located)... if you haven't renamed your anime episode, Bittorrent will automatically check over your file and see that it's 100% completed and send you to the position of seeder immediately.

If you have renamed your anime episode that's on your desktop from what it came as you'll know right away because Bittorrent will show you a new icon with a different name starting to download from 0% on your desktop. Simply copy its exact name to your completed file and then delete the new one that's only just started. Try again and Bittorrent will recognise its file name and you'll become a seeder.

It's not really a tricky thing to do.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Thank you Carmel! It is great because I accidentally removed Kaikan Phrase (about 80% done) two days ago and was in the process of re-downloading it. (Anyone trying to dl that series know how much of a pain it is >.>). I was able to restart the previous dl and seed some other files without re-dling them, all thanks to you