aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Yaoi Devotee
    Savings

Katsuya (L10)Light (L10)Squall (L10)
    (S008) ShuichiHijikata (L8)Dante (L8)
    Onizuka (L1)Asami (L10)(S006) Klaus

Macromedia Flash Player

Hello, hope you guys will be able to help. I was thinking that it's probably possible to download from macromedia flash player 8 since it's possible to download from youtube etc.But I was just wondering whether it is possible to download from macromedia flash player 8? If so, please tell me how

-ChronoSphinx

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

well I'm just going to shoot this one from my hip but if macro is anything like flash and honestly I dont know there should be a file in your temp internet files that contains the video of what you want you will just need to get the correct converter if you wish to turn it from example(.flv flash video to .wma ect. ect.) this trick cand be done for music that a site is playing for for video it all depents on the format but they are all stored in the same place in the temporary internet files that way they are stored on you PC for later use for faster webpage loading. But you can copy these files for your personal use which are in some type of format that can be worked with. hope it helped and sorry I dont know that much about macromedia

Yaoi Devotee
    Savings

Thanks!~ I will give it a try

-ChronoSphinx

sumo
    You can also download and install firefox, look for flash video downloader plugins (used to get videos off youtube/googlevids/aolvids) that will get the .flv file for you and some will even let you choose the format(mpg/avi).

Yaoi Devotee
    Savings

Quote Originally Posted by sumo View Post
    You can also download and install firefox, look for flash video downloader plugins (used to get videos off youtube/googlevids/aolvids) that will get the .flv file for you and some will even let you choose the format(mpg/avi).
    Any links you can provide?

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Ichigo (Vizard) (L10)Xanxus (L10)Aizen (L10)
    Hitsugaya (L10)Rukia (L10)Ulquiorra (L8)

If you've got firefox, you can download an addon/extension by searching in the firefox's addon page for VideoDownloader.

If you haven't got firefox and do not wish to use it, you can search for website services that can download the youtube file for you. An example of a site is javimoya.

You'll get a .flv file but you need a flv player, which there are free players out there you could search for.

Hope that helps.

Yaoi Devotee
    Savings

Eek >.< Sorry for not checking this thread.
    I do have firefox, and I've been to javimoya before, but I'm still unsure of what you're talking about. I mean, to use javimoya means that I'd have to have a link right? (Because it's requires an online link to download) Where would I get the link from? And does the videodownloader for firefox work like javimoya ?
    -ChronoSphinx