aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Thread: mobile upload

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Fei Long (L10)Love (01)Orochimaru (L10)
    (S009) HaviMale 1 (Blue)Haleceles (L1)
    Spacer 1Hijikata HK (L1)Bloody Lips

mobile upload

my netbook is MIA, i have to use a tablet (samsung galaxy). which i hate btw. though with the dolphin browser i can use pretty much all features of most sites including flash, and on aarin too, aka watch videos, read/post comments, buy cards, probably download too...
    what i can't do is:

- drag&drop, annoying because i can't order my new cards, but i can live with it...

- upload new pictures in my aarin gallery (or anywhere here). like on many other sites, when i try to upload a file, i get the dialog to pick my file from the tablet, but whether i choose pick from file directory, gallery, even zip archiver, once i pick the file, the interface goes back to the choosing dialog... without my file.
    on deviantart i don't have the problem any more, there is an app from them which makes the mobile upload possible (even the rest of the app is horrific and ugly as f*ck).

probably i could upload via app on lj as well, though i don't trust them enough to let them anywhere near my mobile devices, and newgrounds is not especially fan of mobile so for those sites i have to forget uploading atm.

now, i guess aarin isn't about to make an app for many reasons. anyone has an idea how i can upload pics on aarin?

Yaoi Lover
    Savings

Oikawa Tooru (L9)Rin Matsuoka (L9)Miyuki Kazuya (L7)
    Kageyama Tobio (L9)Haruka Nanase (L9)Furuya Satoru (L6)
    Yuri Plisetsky (L7)(S057) Yoon BumHeart 4 (Icy)

Try downloading image uploading apps like imgur (x x) or photobucket, maybe?
    I haven't given these a try myself but it might be worth a try.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Fei Long (L10)Love (01)Orochimaru (L10)
    (S009) HaviMale 1 (Blue)Haleceles (L1)
    Spacer 1Hijikata HK (L1)Bloody Lips
    thx for the info ^^ - however, i avoid many popular apps like this because often they ask for a lot of permissions and access to everything.. i try to restrict my apps to a minimum of safe ones. plus, i only have 1 photobucket account i used ages ago for a blog only, don't wanna again. i'm generally sick of having to register everywhere too. i think i tried uploading from a site too but it didn't work though.. don't remember why... maybe it was deviantart and their picture location url is hell.

EDIT: but it seems to otherwise work from an online source, i tried from my lj gallery where i had uploaded pix ages ago. ofc, i can't upload new ones there either, and not everything i'd like to upload here is already in my lj...
    Last edited by portisHeart; 10-12-2016 at 09:45 PM. Reason: complement of information