aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Yaoi Supporter
    In my own world where I get lost but people at least know me there.
    Savings

Riki (L9)(S005) Valdrigue(S009) Havi
    Prompto Argentum (L9)Black Cat 1Bloody Lips
    Zero (L4)Noiz (L6)Soubi (L2)

HELP! I have a tablet and don't know what I am doing!

I have a Digiland 7" inch quad core tablet and it does not come with a paint app or a document app like wordpad or microsoft word. So, I would like to know anyone's opinion on what one would be compatible with my Tablet? I would also like to know how to delete apps from my tablet since everytime I tried it would make a copy to the main screen that comes up when I turn it on. Please help.
    This is my first Tablet and I wanna make sure I do it right and not mess it up somehow. I don't know if Digiland is a Android tablet or not.

I also posted the question here but it got put on hold. applications - What paint and word apps would be compatible with my Tablet and how do I delete apps from my tablet? - Android Enthusiasts Stack Exchange

Maybe someone can answer it before they be rude and close it in five days.

Yaoi Amateur

Savings

Seiji (L2)Nanjo (L3)Takaya (L3)
    I can't really answer your question about a good paint and document app, except if you look through your complete list of installed apps, you might have one (document) you just didn't know about. About deleting apps, you can either do it through your tablet or you can go to the google play store and as long as your signed in, it should list all your apps and you can go their page and uninstall them that way. Unfortunately some pre-installed apps from the factory won't uninstall, so you're stuck with them. More than likely it's android based.

Total Yaoi Freak
    Savings

Yuichiro Hyakuya (L9)Heart 5 (Red)Mikaela Hyakuya (L9)
    Hak (L4)Yona (L8)Shin-Ah (L2)
    (S096) Rei IzumiHanae Ashiya (L1)Luka Crosszeria (L12)

I believe Digiland is an Android tablet. I typed Digiland tablets into google and it said that it is an android tablet.
    I don't have an Android tablet but there should be a store like Google play or something similar where you can buy apps such as word and paint. On my iPad, I downloaded a free version of word.

Yaoi Lover

Savings

Wakasa (L4)Abel (L1)Minami Kenjirou (L8)
    (Event) Forum - Ritsuka Uenoyama(S078) Doumeki (chibi)(S077) Yashiro (chibi)
    MoonlightHamletAtsushi (Tiger)
    Hi-there ..I personally do not have a tablet ...
    but I do know that you should have little or no problems to find quality free apps for your android tablet
    you can try some over at Google play ...many are free

here a link to get you into how to look for what you might like or just to show you the great variety that there is....
    HERE

PS... right on the the first row of today's featured apps lists "sketchbook" a MS paint like program for your tablet ..

hope this helps a little....opps another great place to get free apps for your tablet is at the ever popular "Giveawayoftheday" ...great free programs..I use the place all the time...they give away new apps/programs daily..in the side bar you'll find the free tablet/phone give-a-ways ...enjoy looking .....Now... go snazzy-up that new tablet!!

Edit #2 : lol....okay I did a very fast search "open office" MS office suite clone is over at google play ....saved you a bit of time ....and its free!
    Last edited by lemur7; 12-30-2014 at 10:44 PM.

Smile, breath and go slow

Savings

Ayace (L9)Heart 6 (Devil)Canale (L9)
    Emba (L10)MeatBunYuuen (L9)
    (S067) Azumaya Junta(S054) Prompto Argentum(S076) SilverAsh

As people said above, your Digiland is an Android tablet.

To unsinstall application on the tablet, you need to go to the settings and select Apps. There, you have the list of applications. You select one and you will see on the top right (I think) a button "Uninstall". Some applications, however, cannot be removed, only the updates can be uninstalled. It depends on the tablets providers...
    If you can't remove the application, you can still disable it (There is a disable button just below the Unistall/Uninstall updates)

Regarding the best application for word-processing and paint, you need to check on the 'Play Store' which is the google store for apps
    You have Google Doc you can use. It is pretty compatible with Microsoft Word and you can access online. On my first tablet, I used Kingsoft Office application. It was pretty good. Compatible with Office suite and Open Office. I used the free version and it worked fine. The only issue was a limitation on the SpreadSheets...

As for Paint equivalent. I didn't find any on Android so far. There is a bunch of image/photo editor where you can manipulate existing pictures with frames/filters and other stuff... And another bunch of Piant apps which are basically finger painting application where you draw lines in different colours... Nothing close to PaintShop or similar however...

Yaoi Addict

Savings

Hyuuga Junpei (L8)Yokozawa (L10)Kirishima Zen (L10)
    Youichi HwS (L4)Sakurai HwS (L4)Hyuuga KnB (L3)
    Makoto Tachibana (L6)Heart 2 (Red)Sousuke Yamazaki (L9)

I'm not sure if it's a help, since I have iOS, but I'm using an app called proCreate. Maybe it's also available for Android? It's not free, but you can use layers, tracing, different kinds of brushes and effects etc.etc.

Extreme Yaoi Guru

Savings

Flower 1 (Pink)(S053) Victor NikiforovFlower 1 (Pink)
    Spacer 1Spacer 1Spacer 1
    (S061) Setagawa Masahiro(S054) Prompto Argentum(S055) Doumeki

I had a tablet for awhile, on loan from a college for viewing class lectures, and like you, I was frustrated when I wanted it to do things that I can do on my computer.

I think that tablets were designed to deliver passive entertainment rather than to accomplish useful work. They carry programs and music to occupy your eyes, ears, and mind, often passively and uselessly. Like TV. Only perhaps, at least, without all the ads?

But the biggest issue was... I REALLY missed my keyboard. I'm a fast typist and like to think and write quickly to a screen... and those point and tap alphabets are extremely, excruciatingly slow. Impossible to take notes. Impossible to print info to college printers.

My feedback to the college was... dump the tablets, they are cheap but dysfunctional for the purposes needed. Even an old and heavy laptop is more useful.

Yaoi Supporter
    Savings

Ban (L10)Kuga (L8)Deadpool (L9)
    Venom (L8)Death (L9)Golgo 13 (L8)
    Soi Fon (L8)Zetsu (L10)Guts (L1)

Every Android-product, be it tablet or phone, comes with Google play automatically, where you can download anything from apps to music, and most importantly updates. You can use the search-option to find popular apps for paint and word. From the top of my head, at least few such apps come to mind: WPS mobile office, and Microsoft mobile office. As for paint, there's Artflow, which advertises itself as a tablet sketchbook.

And someone else already told how to delete apps, but you can't delete Google's own apps from an Android-phone/tablet (which is ridiculous.)

Also, I recommend you to get a portable keyboard for the tablet if you plan to use it professionally.

And make sure your security is up to standards, I personally use bitdefender for both computers and tablets, as it is very low-maintenance and invisible (as in will not bother you with updates and notifications, and is reliable.)

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Kouyuu (L1)Souji P4 (L2)Joshua (L5)
    Suzuki Shinya (L4)Kubota (L4)Akihiko (L4)
    Bernardo Ortolani (L2)Eugene De Volcan (L2)Kenshin (L7)

Download google app store

Some tablets direct from China do not have google app store installed on them, which is what you need to install asap to get apps on it.

How to install Google Play Store app manually

Once you do, look up autodesk's sketchup apps, and google docs. If you assume a tablet is just like a laptop, you are actually quite wrong; it is a different operating system entirely.