aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Yaoi Supporter
    Savings

Kumaguro(S028) Fushimi Saruhiko(S032) Ruruka
    Iason Mink (chibi) (L1)Riki (chibi) (L5)Ryuichi (L10)
    (S044) Shirotani Tadaomi

Help downloading from pan.baidu.com? Downloads always incomplete.

Is this the right section? If not, I'm truly sorry. I've been keeping poor hours and my brain is exhausted...

I was wondering if somebody could help me figure out what my problem is. I go to download things from pan.baidu and for some reason they're always really slow and never complete leaving me with broken files. I've tried 2 broswers on my sister's Windows and 4 browsers on my Mac. Nothing makes a difference and I don't know why. ( ; _ ; )

Anybody have experience with this site or can download the files on my behalf? They don't have passwords or anything. I just came across them in an internet search.

Any help would be amazing!

Extreme Yaoi Guru

Savings

Makoto Tachibana (L10)Haruka Nanase (L10)Flower 1 (Pink)
    Spacer 1Spacer 1(S086) Sasaki Shuumei
    (Event) Forum - Ritsuka UenoyamaSpacer 1(S087) Miyano Yoshikazu

I've experienced that before, and never I had my downloads completed at all, so I guess the downloads are restricted in my country. Baidu is a Chinese web service and has some issues with blocking and censorship, so maybe there is an IP block, making your downloads incomplete too.

Yaoi Supporter
    Savings

(S044) Shirotani Tadaomi
    I've tried various things and it doesn't appear to by just an IP thing since I spoofed my IP address with a Chinese one. Same issue. It's like the connection keeps timing out.

What I did discover and thought I'd share is that pan.baidu.com is/has something akin to Dropbox or Google Drive where you can have files you've saved or, in the case of downloading other's files, files that you've moved to you pan.baidu.com account synced directly to your computer.

In my case I used my existing Weibo account to create an pan.baidu.com account, accessed the files I want, move them to my pan.baidu.com account, and then used their application to sync the files to my hard drive. There's a limited amount of space so I have to keep cycling them out of my hard drive's folder and delete them from my online account.

It's kind of a lengthy process that I found by stumbling through Google Translate (awful translation, but works for the major points) as well as some Googled tutorials.

It takes forever for a file to sync/download to my computer, but at least it eventually gets there.

I can expand on this is people want, but I thought I'd share that there's still a chance out there.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

I know that this thread is super old, so I don't know if you still need this question answered, and I didn't see any rules talking about replying to old threads so... I apologise in advance if I'm stepping on anybody's toes.

For downloading pan.baidu.com--yes, the connection does tend to time-out because of your location and baidu's location. I suggest using an internet download manager, so they can manage downloads and continue downloads despite time-outs. There are a few paid ones that work really well, along with a few free ones.

Wikipedia has a whole list comparing various internet download managers, ranging from whether or not the program is adware, what operating system it runs on, what license it has, etc., so you can pick one that fits your needs. If the program works well, it should complete every download from pan.baidu.com.

Personally, I use EagleGet because it's free, gets the job done, and it isn't some adware or bloatware (although the interface is a bit in your face, so I usually uninstall it when I'm done using it, and re-install when I need it). But it's only for Windows, so Mac and Linux users are out of luck on that one :T

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

download baidu

I can recommend this service for transferring from baidu to google drive.
    If you write in the chat will respond faster.
    https://speedbaidu.ru/enindex.php
    Last edited by huiro; 03-07-2019 at 02:13 AM.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Quote Originally Posted by truanifan678 View Post
    Is this the right section? If not, I'm truly sorry. I've been keeping poor hours and my brain is exhausted...

I was wondering if somebody could help me figure out what my problem is. I go to download things from pan.baidu and for some reason they're always really slow and never complete leaving me with broken files. I've tried 2 broswers on my sister's Windows and 4 browsers on my Mac. Nothing makes a difference and I don't know why. ( ; _ ; )

Anybody have experience with this site or can download the files on my behalf? They don't have passwords or anything. I just came across them in an internet search.

Any help would be amazing!
    Hi, I can do Pan Baidu download for donation, please send your requirement to andy.liu1619@gmail.com

Yaoi Supporter
    Savings

(S044) Shirotani Tadaomi
    Quote Originally Posted by PanBaiduDownloa View Post
    Hi, I can do Pan Baidu download for donation...
    No thanks. I figured it out eons ago for free. Still works and still free. :P