aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Yaoi Amateur
    biatch you want my location? thats for me to know and you to find out c;
    Savings

DMMD re:connect downloadquestions/HELP PLEASE. IM GOING YAOI CRAZY FOR THIS

Appearently DMMD re:connect is a sequel or something to the DMMD connect or whatever that I've heard of? I don't know, but I don't have the DMMD connect, and if I need that for download you're probably going to have to inform me on that one too lol.

So, I've googled around and tried to avoid the shady websites to download this game, and so fall all I got was one where it opened up to some Torrent thing, I get to it by going to the file things (like where all your computer pictures are) and click downloads on the side, and it's called DRAMAtical Murder reconnect (Eng).zip, when I click it it goes to the torrent thing but I don't even know if it downloaded or not because I don't know where to go from there (I really don't even know how to take a screen shot of my screen soo, yay. (what i googled doesn't work)

Another one I downloaded is entirely in Japanese or something and I really don't know what to do with it.

The only thing I've successfully downloaded and opened up was the manual to the game which pretty much just tells you how to play and stuff. What a tease.

If anyone is willing to help me out, advice/techniques to make this shit easier, or if you have one of those remote things to download it for me? I really don't know. I just really am tiered of watching playthroughs on Youtube and I want to play it myself. All the tutorials I've seen on youtube are just hard to follow, please help?

Btw I have a Windows XP computer,

Extreme Yaoi Guru

Savings

(S085) Joshua GallandPOTM - 1 Star(S084) Coyote
    Star 1 (Yellow)(S089) Ogasawara Jirou(S088) Hirano Taiga
    Kazuki (L7)Rei (L7)Star 1 (Silver)

@yesimfab; Fabulous name, btw~

You can dowload Dramatical Murder (DMMd) HERE and the sequel for it, Dramatical Murder reconnect (DMMdrc) HERE.

Remember to click on the 'THANKS' button on the bottom left of the post to thank the uploaders for their hard work!! Very important!!!

Installation guide for DMMd~

And for the installation guide of DMMdrc, click the youtube videos on THIS POST~

I don't know if it's going to work on an XP computer though, since it seems like there are a lot of compatibility problems with XP... You can still give that a try though~ I hope this helped~
    Last edited by Dids; 02-24-2014 at 10:51 PM.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Another one I downloaded is entirely in Japanese or something and I really don't know what to do with it.
    Because, well, it IS entirely in japanese. atleast until you patch it

assuming you still have that entirely in japan thing downloaded, here's where you can get the patch. http://aarinfantasy.com/forum/f16/t1...ml#post4167115

Yaoi Amateur

Savings

Diluc (L10)Xmas (004)Kaeya (L10)
    (Event) Forum - Tartaglia (Event) Forum - Shell Overlord(Event) Forum - Yata Misaki
    Spacer 1Spacer 1Spacer 1
    To run it on XP you'll need to have your system locale set to Japanese:

For Windows XP
    1. Go to the Control Panel
    2. Click on Regional and Language Options
    3. Click the Advanced tab, go to "Language for non-Unicode Programs", and select "Japanese (Japan)" from the drop-down menu.
    4. Click OK
    5. Restart your computer

Also needed is the East Asian Language Pack (which is on your XP installation disk.)