aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Shiva (L1)

Difficulties to ''Log in'' on Tablet

Hi,

I have a problem of not being able to log in using my Tablet Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1!
    I also get the notification 'this site is down for maintenance'' with possibility to enter your username and password. When I do try, I get '' username and password do not match or you do not have an account yet''.
    So I tried it on my laptop and everything is just fine, I mean I am logged in.

Can somebody explain it to me? Is there something to change in the setting on the Samsung note?

THX

Sleeping Beast

Savings

Gakupo V (L4)Conrad (L4)Heart 4 (Icy)
    Randy (L1)Ryuuki (L2)Star 1 (Yellow)
    Ryuuren (L4)Riki (L4)Pray for Japan
    Did you try resetting to factory? You will lose everything outside the SD card if you do that but solves most of the problems.

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

POTM - 1 StarMakima (L10)SOTM - 2 Stars
    Denji (L9)Power (L7)Aki Hayakawa (L8)
    Makima (L9)Makima (L8)Gojo Satoru (L9)

I don't think something like that requires something drastic like factory reset. Don't reset to factory settings unless you're absolutely positive you want to go through the whole ordeal of wiping internal memory.

Try some of these things first:
    - Try at least 2-3 good browsers from market first and try to login with each one of them to see if problem persists. Dolphin, firefox and chrome are some good ones. I'm using android tablet too, so it's definitely not a problem at site's end.

- Are you logging in to desktop using "Remember password". Or do you actually remember your password? Try logging in to site on laptop by typing password manually to re-check you remember right password then use the same one on tablet.

- Clear all the junk, registries etc using a good cleaner like clean master. Also defrag your memory, I've used "defrag+ free" in past and I can recommend it's safe. This might seem totally unrelated but it has, many times, fixed many errors for me that seemed unrelated to this cause.

If problem persists still, try logging into other sites.. specially those made on vbulletin (it will say copyright (c) vbulletin somewhere at bottom of page) and see if problem occurs on those sites as well. Finally check on some support forums with other nexus tablet users if they've same problem as you on same sites and if there's a workaround, the existing nexus users are best guides for this. If they can replicate it, then it's something that's unique to nexus itself (I've seen several issues around the web and in market that do not occur for other android tablets but happen on nexus). If that's the case, factory reset will most likely not do anything to fix it. If you're the only one facing problem though, and all R&D has failed then device reset is the last resort, but there's no guarantee it will fix the problem.
    Last edited by Schneider; 02-21-2014 at 01:04 PM.

Smile, breath and go slow

Savings

Ayace (L9)Heart 6 (Devil)Canale (L9)
    Emba (L10)MeatBunYuuen (L9)
    (S067) Azumaya Junta(S054) Prompto Argentum(S076) SilverAsh

There are few things not working as great on tablet. On Android tablet with Chrome, I found the mobile version site was forced at some point. Not all functions are working there for the site even with the regular version.
    There is also no flash plugin for new versions of Android (not supported), so there could be some functionality not working due to this.

As Scneider said, try first with other browsers on your Tablet.
    Then you can try to clean the cache on your actual browser.

To be easier to help, please mention OS and browser version you are using.

White Butterfly

Savings

Akira (L1)Otoya (L5)Hollow Ichigo (L9)
    Sasuke (L7)Hisoka (L9)Aizen L1 [G]
    Ace L1 [G]Ryoga (L5)DS_003_(4)bottomleft

I think you are trying to log in the main site. I am able to reproduce your problem in my laptop and Android tablet. Can you confirm if this is how the error looked like?

If yes, I don't think it has something to do with your Galaxy Note or aarinfantasy. As far as I know, Dai-kun has temporarily disabled the main site to fix some issues. If you can log in the forum, there is nothing to worry about. The main site just probably got disassociated from the forum's database. Hence the username does not exist error.

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

POTM - 1 StarMakima (L10)SOTM - 2 Stars
    Denji (L9)Power (L7)Aki Hayakawa (L8)
    Makima (L9)Makima (L8)Gojo Satoru (L9)

@kriska22;

I had no idea the main site looks that now This might likely be the issue then, because I can't think of anything really that can make af forum unusable on Nexus.

EDIT:

General FYI, as for flash player YES adobe has disabled it but you can still download the last release set up (*.apk) from adobe's archives. It's more than good enough and I've not run into any trouble with it. I watch a lot of animes on tablet, and flash works great due to the add on.

here's the archive: http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/...-versions.html
    Last edited by Schneider; 02-23-2014 at 12:43 AM.

White Butterfly

Savings

Akira (L1)Otoya (L5)Hollow Ichigo (L9)
    Sasuke (L7)Hisoka (L9)Aizen L1 [G]
    Ace L1 [G]Ryoga (L5)DS_003_(4)bottomleft

@Schneider;

Yes that's how it is at the moment. But for sure, Dai-kun has his plans for the main site...

Extreme Yaoi Guru

Savings

Flower 1 (Pink)(S053) Victor NikiforovFlower 1 (Pink)
    Spacer 1Spacer 1Spacer 1
    (S061) Setagawa Masahiro(S054) Prompto Argentum(S055) Doumeki

Thank you both for this discussion... I got that message for HOURS and thought the site was down! It's nice to know what was (and still is) going on.

I am still getting that message when I just type in aarinfantasy.com, but I got in through a direct link to an inside thread by chance. So glad to be here bidding in auctions again!
    Last edited by kinsugi; 02-24-2014 at 03:06 PM.