aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Dramatical Murder - 'the program dmmd_Crack_for_ver110.exe has encountered a problem'

[SOLVED]

Hi everyone.
    I downloaded DM for Mac and it keeps crashing at random points saying 'the program dmmd_Crack_for_ver110.exe has encountered a serious problem'. Now it won't even run past the 'princess game' thing, it just keeps crashing at the same place. Any ideas how to fix this? Please help!
    Last edited by dramaticmurder; 12-20-2013 at 04:04 PM.

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Wing 1 (Left)Shou (L5)Wing 1 (Right)
    Kid (L2)Shinichi (L1)Kai (L5)
    Origami (L4)Yosuke P4 (L1)Subaru Sumeragi (L3)
    Quote Originally Posted by dramaticmurder View Post
    Hi everyone.
    I downloaded DM for Mac and it keeps crashing at random points saying 'the program dmmd_Crack_for_ver110.exe has encountered a serious problem'. Now it won't even run past the 'princess game' thing, it just keeps crashing at the same place. Any ideas how to fix this? Please help!

Hello dramaticmurder!

You mention you downloaded DMMd for Mac/Apple, yet you're talking about the Windows version of the crack for the game. (Mac/Apple programs are typically "Apps")

Are you perhaps running a Windows emulator (Such as Wine, Parallels or ...?) to play it? Or are you using the unofficial "version" by zchr?

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Hi, thanks for replying. I'm not using any emulators, it's the 'fanmade' zchr version.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

All OK now, managed to get it working but with the official one and 'wine' !

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

I was afraid of that.. zchr has mentioned that it isn't 100% working, and can have problems where it just... kicks the bucket on it's own.

zchr, internet superstar ? IT?S NOT GOING TO WORK

I'm not sure how to begin helping you diagnose this problem, as it is a known problem. The most I can do is help you make sure the rest of the file architecture is correct, but beyond that you may have to look into an alternative method.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

I've managed to get it to work (I think you missed my previous post (: ). But yes, zchr version worked only up to the certain point for me and would crash all the time. I have now used the alternate version now with the symulator and 'official' version and it works perfectly well now. Thanks for help, it was in fact your suggestion (since you've mentioned it in your first post) that made me research into wine, which fixed the problem. I'm more than happy now!

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Quote Originally Posted by dramaticmurder View Post
    I've managed to get it to work (I think you missed my previous post (: ). But yes, zchr version worked only up to the certain point for me and would crash all the time. I have now used the alternate version now with the symulator and 'official' version and it works perfectly well now. Thanks for help, it was in fact your suggestion (since you've mentioned it in your first post) that made me research into wine, which fixed the problem. I'm more than happy now!

Oops! Yeah, I must have hit reply when I saw your first post, and actually posted it after the other one. Oops!!

Anyway... I'm glad you got it working with Wine! Please enjoy. ^_^