aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Kaneki Ken (white hair) (L9)Yashiro STWH (L9)(S022) Iason
    (S030) VirusFuuta (L1)Shuu Tsukiyama (L9)
    Trip (L8)Riki (L9)Akiyoshi (L1)

Unhappy Problem trying to run Dramatical Murder: Reconnect

So I followed the instruction on the Dramatical Murder: Reconnect download on this site. It went smooth, downloaded the torrent, unzipped it, mounted, installed and then this happened. Whenever I try clicking the icon, this pops up. Im guessing the crack(which was a txt file) was suppose to turn into a program? It didnt. I uninstalled and tried again, went to program 86x>Nitro Chiral>Dramatical Murder: Reconnect and clicked on the crack then trying running the game. Same thing showed up. I dont think the crack is working, when I click on it if its suppose to turn into a file it doesnt a text window shows up with a whole bunch of gibberish. Then I close it and it stays the same, heres what pops up and sometimes itll start but ask me for the 20 digit serial code.(thats why I dont think the crack is working)
    ugh.jpg

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Wing 1 (Left)Shou (L5)Wing 1 (Right)
    Kid (L2)Shinichi (L1)Kai (L5)
    Origami (L4)Yosuke P4 (L1)Subaru Sumeragi (L3)
    Hmm, I haven't tried myself yet, but that window basically says "Could not execute". Generic execution error.

I know the whole point is to play a cracked game, however, what happens when you have a fresh install and try running the game that way? Will it always, consistently, show the same thing such as the serial input or perhaps it might show the same error?

If the game "runs" 100% of the time with the same window that pops up, it may be a crack problem.

Suppose I should give it a try myself and install the game considering how close the translation is going.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

To make the crack work you have to turn it into an .exe file first.

1. On your computer go to your control panel and click on folder options.
    2. Under the view tab, make sure "Hide extensions for known file type" is not checked.
    3. Since you've already renamed your crack file, I would change it to something else first (doesn't really matter what), then rename it back to "DMMdrc_crack.exe"
    4. Your computer will probably ask you to confirm that you want to do this as it may alter the file or something. Click yes or okay or whatever option it gives to confirm.
    5. Now your crack file should look just like the other DMMdrc icon. Click on it and enjoy the game!

I hope that works for you! I just started playing the game yesterday and I'm really enjoying it!

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

I just tried downloading and it said 4shared no longer has the file

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Wing 1 (Left)Shou (L5)Wing 1 (Right)
    Kid (L2)Shinichi (L1)Kai (L5)
    Origami (L4)Yosuke P4 (L1)Subaru Sumeragi (L3)
    You said you downloaded it from 4Share? Do you have access to a Torrent program? It might go better/faster if you can. There's a link to the torrent in the official Dramatical Murder RE:connect topic, also a link to the crack file if you want to redownload that as well.

http://aarinfantasy.com/forum/f151/t...e-connect.html