aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Hollow Ichigo (L9)(S012) Hollow IchigoAl (L1)
    Ichigo (L6)Ichigo (L2)Ranmaru I (L1)
    Akira TnC (L1)Yuuri (L2)Naruto (L9)

Translate to English Software For Games

Hi. I've searched and look through many threads, so if there is a thread out there that already has this information, please link me! Personally, I would think this would be a common question or need-to-know for people wanting to play any Japanese games (especially the yaoi ones - yum!).

I'm trying to play my first Japanese game on my computer. I recently got Windows 8 (like last week), so I'm still very new to it. I downloaded all the files to my chosen game, and it's playable - I just want it in English! I have already changed my computer so that I can see Japanese characters.

I know there are many different software options out there, that you can download, so that another window or something pops up, and you get a rough translation of what is being said in game. However, I'm getting very overwhelmed, and was wondering what you guys prefer. I see on many sites that you have to download 2-4 things to finally get the program working. It'd be nice just to get one, and have it be really simple and easy to use.

tldr; What programs do you prefer to translate your Japanese text games into English?

Yaoi Devotee

Savings

Zack (L10)Konoe (L2)Cecil Aijima (L10)
    Rai Lamento (L9)Okita (L9)Kamui (L7)
    Valdrigue (L8)Akira TnC (L9)Aoba (L12)
    Okay, for my "engrish" transations, I prefer to use AGTH, Atlas, and Translation Aggregator~
    There should be many guides on aarin for at least AGTH and Atlas, but I'm not sure about TA - you'll have to check on that. If not, there is a great source (which I personally learned from), right here~
    Source
    I will screencap what it looks like when I use these three together:
    (sorry, bing isn't working for me right now)
    but what I like about TA is that it provides multiple translations, so that you can refer to one, and then another, and get more of a jist of the story.

If you need any more help with this topic, please let me know
    ~winters
    Attached Images Attached Images

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Keisuke TnC (L1)Akira TnC (L9)Kojiro (L5)
    Aoba (L2)Gunji (L6)Hei (L7)
    Shiki (L9)Akira TnC (L9)
    I use ITH, Atlas, and Translator Aggregator for mine. ^^ Also, when I downloaded TA, it also has AGTH. I think I downloaded it from Hongfire. Though I don't use AGTH cause they say it has issues with translating Dramatical Murder.
    Correct me if I'm wrong. xd

I followed the tutorial in installing these and playing them from a blog in using ITH as well as other tools like AGTH mecab, jparser etc.
    Link-> Click Me!

You need to turn back the date of your laptop to before the year 2010 (like 2007 or somethin') and paste crack to the directory folder for Atlas. Do NOT open, just install.